Subject: KNET refund /// 8367983813
From: Shivani Rani <[email-masked]>
To: Apoorv Joshi <[email-masked]>, Seeta Seeta <[email-masked]>, Inayat Ali <[email-masked]>, "Fauzan Ahmad, Musalman" <[email-masked]>
Cc: Urvika Chaudhary <[email-masked]>, Shakeeb Arsalan <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2020 03:34:39 -0700 (MST)

Hi Team, 

Ticket number: 414971 

Problem Statement: Refund not processed 

Order Date : Jan 21, 2020 

Order ID: [ callto:8366552604 | 8367983813 ] 

Assistance Required: Need urgent refund 

Issue Description: Customer place an order which was on-validation cancelled and she paid through KNET . In payment transaction it is showing capture accepted. ​ 

​ 

Customer needs her refund on priority. 

​ 

Kindly check and update. 

​ 

Thank you for your help! 

Regards, 

Shivani