Subject: Re: Late refund // 9765203115
From: Inayat Ali <[email-masked]>
To: Dipesh Regmi <[email-masked]>
Cc: Apoorv Joshi <[email-masked]>, Seeta Seeta <[email-masked]>, Shakeeb Arsalan <[email-masked]>, Urvika Chaudhary <[email-masked]>, "Fauzan Ahmad, Musalman" <[email-masked]>, Shivani Rani <[email-masked]>, con loc <[email-masked]>, deepak damodaran <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 19 Jan 2020 00:21:51 -0700 (MST)

Thanks Dipesh :) 

From: "Dipesh Regmi" <[email-masked]> 
To: "ali inayat" <[email-masked]> 
Cc: "Apoorv Joshi" <[email-masked]>, "Seeta Seeta" <[email-masked]>, "Shakeeb Arsalan" <[email-masked]>, "Urvika Chaudhary" <[email-masked]>, "Fauzan Ahmad, Musalman" <[email-masked]>, "Shivani Rani" <[email-masked]>, "con loc" <[email-masked]>, "deepak damodaran" <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Saturday, 18 January, 2020 22:31:51 
Subject: RE: Late refund // 9765203115 

Hi Inayat, 

It’s done. 

	

RMA 

Number 	

Customer Order 	

Return Date 	

Receipt Date 	

Item Id 	

Item Description 	

Concept 	

Expected 

Qty 	

Received 

Qty 

42718024 	

9765203115 	

03-Jan-2020 	

18-Jan-2020 	

161545701 	

T SHIRT 	

3 	

1 	

1 

42718024 	

9765203115 	

03-Jan-2020 	

18-Jan-2020 	

161662022 	

T SHIRT 	

3 	

1 	

1 

42718024 	

9765203115 	

03-Jan-2020 	

18-Jan-2020 	

161830855 	

JACKET 	

3 	

1 	

1 

Best Regards, 

Dipesh Regmi 

From: Inayat Ali <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Saturday, January 18, 2020 6:59 PM 
To: Con Loc <[email-masked]>; Dipesh Regmi <[email-masked]>; Deepak Damodaran <[email-masked]> 
Cc: Apoorv Joshi <[email-masked]>; Seeta Seeta <[email-masked]>; Shakeeb Arsalan <[email-masked]>; Urvika Chaudhary <[email-masked]>; Fauzan Ahmad, Musalman <[email-masked]>; Shivani Rani <[email-masked]> 
Subject: Re: Late refund // 9765203115 

External email sender, please take precaution. 

Hi Team 

Please process the refund for Order (9765203115). As per the tracking id 45491455866, items were delivered to the warehouse. 

The customer is chasing us on his delayed refund. 

We look forward to hear from you soon. 

Thanks 

Inayat Ali 

From: "Shivani Rani" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
To: "Apoorv Joshi" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >, "Seeta Seeta" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >, "ali inayat" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >, "Shakeeb Arsalan" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Cc: "Urvika Chaudhary" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >, "Fauzan Ahmad, Musalman" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Sent: Saturday, 18 January, 2020 09:58:02 
Subject: Late refund // 9765203115 

Hi Team, 

Ticket number: 391591 

Problem Statement: Refund Not Processed 

Order Date : Dec 24, 2019 

Order ID: 9765203115 

RMA : 42718024 

Return Tracking ID: 45491455866 

Assistance Required: Need urgent process 

Issue Description: Customer raised a return request for 3 items and the items has been returned to warehouse on 8 Jan, 2020. But the refund is still not processed. 

Kindly check and update as customer is waiting for her refund. 

Thank you for your help. 

Regards, 

Shivani 

This e-mail message (which includes attachment/s thereto, if any, and the information therein), is legally privileged, proprietary, strictly confidential and exempt from disclosure, which is not waived or lost by mis-transmission or error. If you are not the original intended recipient of this message, it may be unlawful and illegal for you to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, disclose or otherwise use this message, or take any action in reliance on it, and the same is prohibited and forbidden. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by return reply and delete the message from your system without printing or making a copy. Neither the sender nor we are liable for any loss or damage as a result of this message, or for any delay, interception, corruption, virus, error, omission, improper or incomplete transmission thereof. www.landmarkgroup.com