Subject: Ticket Assigned - Refund of Money
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2020 15:06:33 +0000

Hi Fauzan Musalman,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Refund of Money Customer Care Centrepoint,

Reference to my Order number 6553737281 with the tracking # S000271787402,
and S000260863529, Consignment number 88887001358020191125 and
88887002644220191126. This order was placed on 26th November 2019. From
this order only one item (small inflatable pillow with consignment #
88887001358020191125 was delivered on 3rd December 2019. But the other
order was never delivered, if you track, status is shown as ''processing''.

After numerous calls and emails to Centrepoint and Shoe Mart, on Friday 6th
December,the representative cancel the order and request for Return of one
item was generated through system. The Courier Fetcher picked up the Return
Item yesterday i.e. 7th December 2019.

I have not yet received any email from Centrepoint or Shoe Mart about the
Cancellation or Return Request. Kindly refund the Amount 164/SR at your
earliest. I have already wasted a lot of time and energy by making calls
and sending emails.

Attached find the Photo of Return from the Courier Fetcher.

Regards,

Summaira Mushtaq
email: [email-masked]

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/326532