Subject: Ticket Assigned - Fwd: Your payment was not successful
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2020 14:07:42 +0000

Hi Fauzan Musalman,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Fwd: Your payment was not successful I'm getting this mail every time I try to use my visa.
I used to use the same card before, now it's getting rejected every time.

Also your app isn't working on my phone. O have contacted the customer
service regarding this so before but the issue still remains.

Please resolve these issues.

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2019, 7:47 am
Subject: Your payment was not successful
To: Asim irshad <[email-masked]>

Order number 6456323252.

<https://www.centrepointstores.com/sa/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_full_cancellation_CREDIT_CARD_SA_en>
Download our apps now
 <https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1161310479f> [image:
android icon]
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.centrepointstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_full_cancellation_CREDIT_CARD_SA_en>
iPhone <https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1161310479f> Android
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.centrepointstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_full_cancellation_CREDIT_CARD_SA_en>

Babyshop
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/sa/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_full_cancellation_CREDIT_CARD_SA_en>
Lifestyle
<https://www.lifestyleshops.com/sa/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_full_cancellation_CREDIT_CARD_SA_en>
Splash
<https://www.splashfashions.com/sa/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_full_cancellation_CREDIT_CARD_SA_en>
Shoe
Mart
<https://www.shoemartstores.com/sa/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_full_cancellation_CREDIT_CARD_SA_en>
Offers
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/sa/en/offers?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_full_cancellation_CREDIT_CARD_SA_en>
Clearance
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/sa/en/search?q=badge.title.en%3AClearance&clr=true&utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_full_cancellation_CREDIT_CARD_SA_en>
We're sorry, your order was not processed successfully.
Hi Asim irshad, your order number 6456323252
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/sa/en/my-account/order/6456323252> has
not been processed successfully. While your bank may have notified you that
a payment authorization was successful, there was a problem completing your
purchase.

We have successfully reversed the amount to your Credit or Debit Card.
Please check with your bank if you have more questions.

Order Details

Item

Description

Total Price
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/sa/en/p/161293332>
SHOEXPRESS
Bow Detail Metallic Sandals with Slingback and Pointed Toes
Color: Silver
Size: 36
Quantity: 1 SAR 35
SHOEMART.
These products qualify for our buy 1 get 1 offer.
Multiple quantities SAR 118
SAR 59

Subtotal: * SAR 94*
Standard ground shipping: * FREE *
*Total* *SAR 75.2*
The shukran points you’ve earned on this order will be reversed.

Need help? Get in touch

 <[email-masked]?Body=Contacted>

*Write us an email now*, we'll get back to you as fast as we can.
 <https://www.facebook.com/CentrepointME>

*Connect with us* on your favourite social network.
 <https://twitter.com/centrepointme>

Reach out in 140 characters! We are *@centrepointme*.

*Call us on 800-111-10CP (800-1111027).*
7 days a week, 24 hours a day

© 2019 Retail World Limited
Privacy Policy
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/sa/en/privacypolicy?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_full_cancellation_CREDIT_CARD_SA_en>
| Terms & Conditions
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/sa/en/termsandconditions?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_full_cancellation_CREDIT_CARD_SA_en>

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/335741