Subject: Ticket Assigned - My order 9765350005 contact number 0528264157
From: Max <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 07 Jan 2020 22:07:18 +0000

Hi Fauzan Musalman,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  My order 9765350005 contact number 0528264157 I didn’t receive my order until now it was supposed to deliver on 26
of December.

No one is giving me the details of the order where is my order?

Regards,

Tania
-- 

*Best Regards,*

*Tania Riaz*

Graphic & Web Designer - Social Media Expert

M +971 52 826 4157

E [email-masked]

Portfolio Link: https://www.behance.net/taniariaz

Connect with me - *Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/Graphic-Designer-Dubai-368446296952017/> *|
Instagram <https://www.instagram.com/taniariaz6/> | Linkedin
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/tania-riaz-6bb412a8/>

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/380044