Subject: RE: Wrong Delivery Issue
From: Priyanka Rajkumar <[email-masked]>
To: Sanjana Suresh <[email-masked]>, Mohd Imran <[email-masked]>, K Nayan <[email-masked]>, ShipaDelivery Support <[email-masked]>, Suresh Sivagnanaguru <[email-masked]>, Hiren Sadhwani <[email-masked]>
Cc: Escalations Dxbteam <[email-masked]>, Seeta Seeta <[email-masked]>, "Fauzan Ahmad, Musalman" <[email-masked]>, Shakeeb Arsalan <[email-masked]>, Apoorv Joshi <[email-masked]>, Bhaskar Mandelia <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Jan 2020 11:51:11 +0400

Hi Sanjana,

Please note that we need to first discuss this and investigate. I’m sure
you will agree that Shipa has to first agree to the charge. Please let me
know investigate this further and check if this charge is warranted.

@Nayan: Can you please look into this – we need to avoid emails with final
statement on charges – like below, without proper investigation being done.

Also please note that as per the agreement POD is not a requirement for
delivery of Landmark orders. As a result this was not implemented for
Landmark orders and cannot be used as a valid POD. We can discuss this
further and certainly come to an agreement as needed.

Thanks and Regards,

*From:* Sanjana Suresh [mailto:[email-masked]]
*Sent:* Tuesday, January 7, 2020 11:37 AM
*To:* Mohd Imran; K Nayan; Priyanka Rajkumar; ShipaDelivery Support; Suresh
Sivagnanaguru; Hiren Sadhwani
*Cc:* Escalations Dxbteam; Seeta Seeta; Fauzan Ahmad, Musalman; Shakeeb
Arsalan; Apoorv Joshi; Bhaskar Mandelia
*Subject:* RE: Wrong Delivery Issue

Thanks Imran,

Hello @ShipaDelivery Support <[email-masked]>, @Priyanka Rajkumar
<[email-masked]>,

Please note that SAR 231 will be charged from Shipa account.

@Suresh Sivagnanaguru <[email-masked]>, @Hiren
Sadhwani <[email-masked]>, fyi..

Thanks and Regards,

Sanjana Suresh

Tel + 971 – 045174463

Email:- [email-masked]

*From:* Mohd Imran <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Tuesday, January 07, 2020 11:34 AM
*To:* Sanjana Suresh <[email-masked]>; K Nayan <
[email-masked]>; Priyanka Rajkumar <[email-masked]>;
ShipaDelivery Support <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Escalations Dxbteam <[email-masked]>; Seeta
Seeta <[email-masked]>; Fauzan Ahmad, Musalman <
[email-masked]>; Suresh Sivagnanaguru <
[email-masked]>; Shakeeb Arsalan <
[email-masked]>; Apoorv Joshi <[email-masked]>; Bhaskar
Mandelia <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* RE: Wrong Delivery Issue

Hi @Sanjana Suresh <[email-masked]>,

Customer order value that needs to be refunded is SAR 201. And we have to
issue her a voucher of SAR 30 as compensation because she is chasing us
from 24th Nov. 2019.

The total amount will be SAR 231.

Regards

Imran

*From:* Sanjana Suresh <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Tuesday, January 7, 2020 11:29 AM
*To:* Mohd Imran <[email-masked]>; K Nayan <
[email-masked]>; Priyanka Rajkumar <[email-masked]>;
ShipaDelivery Support <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Escalations Dxbteam <[email-masked]>; Seeta
Seeta <[email-masked]>; Fauzan Ahmad, Musalman <
[email-masked]>; Suresh Sivagnanaguru <
[email-masked]>; Shakeeb Arsalan <
[email-masked]>; Apoorv Joshi <[email-masked]>; Bhaskar
Mandelia <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* RE: Wrong Delivery Issue

Hello @Priyanka Rajkumar <[email-masked]>,

Please note that since this order is delivered wrongly, the amount will be
debited from Shipa.

@Mohd Imran <[email-masked]>: Please confirm the amount for
the same.

Thanks and Regards,

Sanjana Suresh

Tel + 971 – 045174463

Email:- [email-masked]

*From:* Mohd Imran <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Tuesday, January 07, 2020 11:07 AM
*To:* Sanjana Suresh <[email-masked]>; K Nayan <
[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Escalations Dxbteam <[email-masked]>; Seeta
Seeta <[email-masked]>; Fauzan Ahmad, Musalman <
[email-masked]>; Shakeeb Arsalan <[email-masked]>;
Apoorv Joshi <[email-masked]>; Bhaskar Mandelia <
[email-masked]>
*Subject:* RE: Wrong Delivery Issue

Hi @Sanjana Suresh <[email-masked]>@K Nayan
<[email-masked]>,

Please help us to get this escalation closed.

Can we mark this shipment as lost and process customer’s refund, as there
is no update from SHIPA.

Regards

Imran

*From:* Apoorv Joshi <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Tuesday, January 7, 2020 3:46 AM
*To:* Mohd Imran <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Escalations Dxbteam <[email-masked]>; Seeta
Seeta <[email-masked]>; Fauzan Ahmad, Musalman <
[email-masked]>; Shakeeb Arsalan <[email-masked]
>
*Subject:* Re: Wrong Delivery Issue

*External email sender, please take precaution.*

Hi Imran,

As per below response it appears that Shipa is not going to take any action
on this, the only action they will be able to take on this is creating a
new order and us sending them same items again.

Kindly advise if we can share the POD and customer's ID with concept and
take a refund approval instead. Since this case seems to stretch on without
any further action from Shipa.

Regards,

Apoorv

------------------------------

*From: *"Shipa Delivery Support ([email-masked])" <
[email-masked]>
*To: *"Mohd Imran" <[email-masked]>, "aessam" <
[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
*Cc: *"escalations dxbteam" <[email-masked]>, "Seeta
Seeta" <[email-masked]>, "Fauzan Ahmad, Musalman" <
[email-masked]>, "Apoorv Joshi" <[email-masked]>, "k
nayan" <[email-masked]>
*Sent: *Monday, January 6, 2020 11:58:46 AM
*Subject: *RE: Wrong Delivery Issue

Dear Team,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

Kindly note that the order has been delivered to the customer as shown in
the system. If the customer is still insisting on the fact the he didn't
receive the order, please reship the requested items to us in order to
deliver them or please contact our finance team to endorse a compensation
in your bank account

Best regards,

Yazan Alkhateeb
Customer Care
<https://www.shipa.com/>
*M:* 800 SHIPA
www.shipa.com

------------------------------

*From: *CST000000006 Shipa Customer Customer
*Sent: *4/1/2020 12:26 PM GMT+02:00
*To: [email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]
*Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]
*Subject: *RE: Wrong Delivery Issue

Hi Team Shipa,

Kindly look into the matter, POD shared by your end and Customer's ID card
- they both have different ID.

Please get this closed on priority or if unable to deliver help us to mark
this as lost.

Regards

Imran

*From:* Apoorv Joshi <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Saturday, January 4, 2020 5:03 AM
*To:* Mohd Imran <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Escalations Dxbteam <[email-masked]>; Seeta
Seeta <[email-masked]>; Fauzan Ahmad, Musalman <
[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: Wrong Delivery Issue

*External email sender, please take precaution.*

Hi Imran,

Thank you for your prompt reply.

However, Kindly update if there is any follow up or a resolution in this
case. Customer is still chasing for his order. Please find attached the POD
shared by Shipa and Customer's ID card - they both have different ID.

Thank you for helping us in closing this case.

Regards,

Apoorv

------------------------------

*From: *"Mohd Imran" <[email-masked]>
*To: *"Apoorv Joshi" <[email-masked]>, "escalations dxbteam" <
[email-masked]>
*Cc: *"Seeta Seeta" <[email-masked]>, "Fauzan Ahmad, Musalman" <
[email-masked]>
*Sent: *Sunday, December 15, 2019 1:00:51 PM
*Subject: *RE: Wrong Delivery Issue

Hi Apoorv,

Case already escalated to Shipa.

Please find attached email.

Regards

Imran

*From:* Apoorv Joshi <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Saturday, December 14, 2019 10:05 PM
*To:* Escalations Dxbteam <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Seeta Seeta <[email-masked]>; Fauzan Ahmad, Musalman <
[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: Wrong Delivery Issue

*External email sender, please take precaution.*

Hi Team,

Any updates on the below case?

Regards,
Apoorv
------------------------------

*From: *"Apoorv Joshi" <[email-masked]>
*To: *"escalations dxbteam" <[email-masked]>
*Cc: *"Seeta Seeta" <[email-masked]>, "Fauzan Ahmad, Musalman" <
[email-masked]>
*Sent: *Friday, 13 December, 2019 06:51:10
*Subject: *Wrong Delivery Issue

Hi Team,

With reference to the order number: 6453262146

Ticket ID: 327658

Shipa has shared POD for the delivery in this ticket with the national ID
however, again the National Id is different than what customer shared with
us and customer is denying he never received this order. Please find
attached the POD and national ID shared by the customer.

Value of the order is SAR 201 and it is showing delivered on Nov 29, 2019
on the tracking.

Please advise. Thank you for your help!

Regards,

Apoorv

This e-mail message (which includes attachment/s thereto, if any, and the
information therein), is legally privileged, proprietary, strictly
confidential and exempt from disclosure, which is not waived or lost by
mis-transmission or error. If you are not the original intended recipient
of this message, it may be unlawful and illegal for you to read, print,
retain, copy, disseminate, disclose or otherwise use this message, or take
any action in reliance on it, and the same is prohibited and forbidden. If
you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately
by return reply and delete the message from your system without printing or
making a copy. Neither the sender nor we are liable for any loss or damage
as a result of this message, or for any delay, interception, corruption,
virus, error, omission, improper or incomplete transmission thereof.
www.landmarkgroup.com

This e-mail message (which includes attachment/s thereto, if any, and the
information therein), is legally privileged, proprietary, strictly
confidential and exempt from disclosure, which is not waived or lost by
mis-transmission or error. If you are not the original intended recipient
of this message, it may be unlawful and illegal for you to read, print,
retain, copy, disseminate, disclose or otherwise use this message, or take
any action in reliance on it, and the same is prohibited and forbidden. If
you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately
by return reply and delete the message from your system without printing or
making a copy. Neither the sender nor we are liable for any loss or damage
as a result of this message, or for any delay, interception, corruption,
virus, error, omission, improper or incomplete transmission thereof.
www.landmarkgroup.com

This e-mail message (which includes attachment/s thereto, if any, and the
information therein), is legally privileged, proprietary, strictly
confidential and exempt from disclosure, which is not waived or lost by
mis-transmission or error. If you are not the original intended recipient
of this message, it may be unlawful and illegal for you to read, print,
retain, copy, disseminate, disclose or otherwise use this message, or take
any action in reliance on it, and the same is prohibited and forbidden. If
you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately
by return reply and delete the message from your system without printing or
making a copy. Neither the sender nor we are liable for any loss or damage
as a result of this message, or for any delay, interception, corruption,
virus, error, omission, improper or incomplete transmission thereof.
www.landmarkgroup.com