Subject: RE: Order Delay Issue
From: Priyanka Rajkumar <[email-masked]>
To: Apoorv Joshi <[email-masked]>, Jessie Caparas <[email-masked]>
Cc: escalations dxbteam <[email-masked]>, Seeta Seeta <[email-masked]>, "Fauzan Ahmad, Musalman" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 29 Dec 2019 21:47:05 +0400

Hi Jessie,

Can you please request the team to add Shipa CS to these emails please.
Request that the process is followed.

Thanks and Regards,

*From:* Apoorv Joshi [mailto:[email-masked]]
*Sent:* Friday, December 27, 2019 3:21 AM
*To:* Jessie Caparas
*Cc:* escalations dxbteam; Priyanka Rajkumar; Seeta Seeta; Fauzan Ahmad,
Musalman
*Subject:* Re: Order Delay Issue

Hi Team,

Just For information, still no updates on the tracking. PFA for the same.

Regards,

Apoorv

------------------------------

*From: *"Jessie Caparas" <[email-masked]>
*To: *"Apoorv Joshi" <[email-masked]>, "escalations dxbteam" <
[email-masked]>, "Priyanka Rajkumar" <
[email-masked]>
*Cc: *"Seeta Seeta" <[email-masked]>, "Fauzan Ahmad, Musalman" <
[email-masked]>
*Sent: *Thursday, 26 December, 2019 16:04:11
*Subject: *RE: Order Delay Issue

Looping @Priyanka Rajkumar <[email-masked]>

There have been no updates since December 3.

Please check and advise.

*From:* Apoorv Joshi <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Wednesday, December 25, 2019 3:32 AM
*To:* Escalations Dxbteam <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Seeta Seeta <[email-masked]>; Fauzan Ahmad, Musalman <
[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Order Delay Issue

*External email sender, please take precaution.*

Hi Team,

With reference to the order number: 6454634206

Ticket ID: 316427

AWB: S000294045409

This order was placed on Nov 29, 2019 and is still showing in transit. We
have emailed Shipa multiple times and the response that we are getting is
an attempt will be made asap. However, as per the tracking no action has
been done on this AWB since Dec 3, 2019 - not even a single delivery
attempt. Customer contacted us on Dec 5, 2019 and since then no attempt has
been made on this AWB.

Please find attached the tracking status visible on the website at this
time.

Please look into this and help us close this case. Thank you for your help!

Regards,

Apoorv

This e-mail message (which includes attachment/s thereto, if any, and the
information therein), is legally privileged, proprietary, strictly
confidential and exempt from disclosure, which is not waived or lost by
mis-transmission or error. If you are not the original intended recipient
of this message, it may be unlawful and illegal for you to read, print,
retain, copy, disseminate, disclose or otherwise use this message, or take
any action in reliance on it, and the same is prohibited and forbidden. If
you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately
by return reply and delete the message from your system without printing or
making a copy. Neither the sender nor we are liable for any loss or damage
as a result of this message, or for any delay, interception, corruption,
virus, error, omission, improper or incomplete transmission thereof.
www.landmarkgroup.com