Subject: Ticket Assigned - order number 9762494973.
From: Babyshop <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 29 Dec 2019 12:04:12 +0000

Hi Fauzan Musalman,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  order number 9762494973. I am writing to you with regards to order number is 9762494973
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/ae/en/my-account/order/9762494973?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_AE_en>
.
I have got a huge number of the same textured floor mat sets from
prior years. However, the new one I received has a weird industrial smell
and feels like slippery substance coming out of them. I placed two separate
orders and both seems to have the same problem. We washed them very
carefully 2 times already, the smell and the slippery substance is
still there. My i am using them to create a soft area for my kids, i hope
that whatever materials you have used are not toxic and not harmful. Happy
to provide a sample for inspection.  I am not sending this email to request
a return or a replacement, I just want to check that they are safe and I
can use them.

Please feel free to call for further details.

Alaa Almunayer
0558119915

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/336615