Subject: RE: Order Incorrectly Updated
From: Priyanka Rajkumar <[email-masked]>
To: Jessie Caparas <[email-masked]>, Apoorv Joshi <[email-masked]>, Ksaconloc Returns <[email-masked]>, Sagaya Suresh Kumar <[email-masked]>, K Nayan <[email-masked]>, Vishwajeet Singh <[email-masked]>
Cc: Seeta Seeta <[email-masked]>, Escalations Dxbteam <[email-masked]>, "Fauzan Ahmad, Musalman" <[email-masked]>, Rehan Alam <[email-masked]>, Amr Essam <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Dec 2019 15:36:47 +0400

+ Nayan and Vishwajeet

Hi Jessie,

This was an issue until day before however, is now resolved from our side.

@Nayan/Vishwajeet: Can you please look into this example as it is already
marked as return from our side and after the fix deployed day before, it
should be working fine now.

Thanks and Regards,

*From:* Jessie Caparas [mailto:[email-masked]]
*Sent:* Thursday, December 26, 2019 2:31 PM
*To:* Apoorv Joshi; Ksaconloc Returns; Sagaya Suresh Kumar; Priyanka
Rajkumar
*Cc:* Seeta Seeta; Escalations Dxbteam; Fauzan Ahmad, Musalman
*Subject:* RE: Order Incorrectly Updated
*Importance:* High

Looping @Priyanka Rajkumar <[email-masked]>

We are getting complaints related to wrong order updates.

Can you please look into this.

*From:* Apoorv Joshi <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Wednesday, December 25, 2019 5:19 AM
*To:* Ksaconloc Returns <[email-masked]>; Sagaya
Suresh Kumar <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Seeta Seeta <[email-masked]>; Escalations Dxbteam <
[email-masked]>; Fauzan Ahmad, Musalman <
[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Order Incorrectly Updated

*External email sender, please take precaution.*

Hi Team,

With reference to the order number: 6450610440

Ticket ID: 290548

This order was placed on Nov 9, 2019 and has been incorrectly updated. The
AWB: S000199866811 in this order has been returned and is showing delivered
on Hybris/Cockpit. The AWB: S000200111567 is already received the customer
and is showing Shipped on Hybris/Cockpit.

Please mark the concerned Tracking as NDR and update this accordingly.
Thank you for your help!

Regards,

Apoorv

This e-mail message (which includes attachment/s thereto, if any, and the
information therein), is legally privileged, proprietary, strictly
confidential and exempt from disclosure, which is not waived or lost by
mis-transmission or error. If you are not the original intended recipient
of this message, it may be unlawful and illegal for you to read, print,
retain, copy, disseminate, disclose or otherwise use this message, or take
any action in reliance on it, and the same is prohibited and forbidden. If
you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately
by return reply and delete the message from your system without printing or
making a copy. Neither the sender nor we are liable for any loss or damage
as a result of this message, or for any delay, interception, corruption,
virus, error, omission, improper or incomplete transmission thereof.
www.landmarkgroup.com