Subject: RE: Wrong Delivery Issue
From: Priyanka Rajkumar <[email-masked]>
To: Jessie Caparas <[email-masked]>, Apoorv Joshi <[email-masked]>, Escalations Dxbteam <[email-masked]>, ShipaDelivery Support <[email-masked]>, Rehan Alam <[email-masked]>, Amr Essam <[email-masked]>
Cc: Seeta Seeta <[email-masked]>, "Fauzan Ahmad, Musalman" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Dec 2019 14:29:48 +0400

+ CS support, Rehan and Amr from Shipa KSA team

Hi Amr,

Can you please help investigate the below issue.

Thanks and Regards,

*From:* Jessie Caparas [mailto:[email-masked]]
*Sent:* Thursday, December 26, 2019 2:28 PM
*To:* Apoorv Joshi; Escalations Dxbteam; Priyanka Rajkumar
*Cc:* Seeta Seeta; Fauzan Ahmad, Musalman
*Subject:* RE: Wrong Delivery Issue
*Importance:* High

@Priyanka Rajkumar <[email-masked]>

Here is another wrong delivery complaint from one of our customers.

Please look into it – we are frequently getting such complaints.

Tracking ID is S000255463354

@Apoorv Joshi <[email-masked]> please explain the whole case to Hussam
Fahim and get approval from refund.

*From:* Apoorv Joshi <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Thursday, December 26, 2019 1:22 AM
*To:* Escalations Dxbteam <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Seeta Seeta <[email-masked]>; Fauzan Ahmad, Musalman <
[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Wrong Delivery Issue

*External email sender, please take precaution.*

Hi Team,

With reference to the order number: 6453107913

AWB: S000255463354

Ticket ID: 328001

Customer reported not receiving this order, the status on hybris is showing
shipped however, on Shipa it is showing delivered. We checked with Shipa on
the same and they shared the POD with us regarding this case. Customer has
confirmed the ID mentioned on the POD is not his.

Please look into this and advise. Thank you for your help!

Regards,

Apoorv

This e-mail message (which includes attachment/s thereto, if any, and the
information therein), is legally privileged, proprietary, strictly
confidential and exempt from disclosure, which is not waived or lost by
mis-transmission or error. If you are not the original intended recipient
of this message, it may be unlawful and illegal for you to read, print,
retain, copy, disseminate, disclose or otherwise use this message, or take
any action in reliance on it, and the same is prohibited and forbidden. If
you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately
by return reply and delete the message from your system without printing or
making a copy. Neither the sender nor we are liable for any loss or damage
as a result of this message, or for any delay, interception, corruption,
virus, error, omission, improper or incomplete transmission thereof.
www.landmarkgroup.com