Subject: [JIRA] (REL-74668) Careem code NOW25/ [email-masked]
From: "Praveen Kumar Reddy (Jira)" <[email-masked]>
To: "fauzan musalman" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2019 13:38:58 +0000

Praveen Kumar Reddy *made 2 updates* and *added 1 new comment*. REL-System Reliability Engineering - Landmark/REL-74668 Careem code NOW25/ [email-masked] 

Praveen Kumar Reddy *made 2 updates* and *added 1 new comment*.

REL-System Reliability Engineering - Landmark ( https://landmark.atlassian.net/browse/REL?atlOrigin=eyJpIjoiNjY2ZDZlMzk1OTMxNDhlMTg0MzRlYTg5NDNlYzNjZTAiLCJwIjoiaiJ9 )

/

REL-74668 ( https://landmark.atlassian.net/browse/REL-74668?atlOrigin=eyJpIjoiNjY2ZDZlMzk1OTMxNDhlMTg0MzRlYTg5NDNlYzNjZTAiLCJwIjoiaiJ9 )

Careem code NOW25/ [email-masked] ( https://landmark.atlassian.net/browse/REL-74668?atlOrigin=eyJpIjoiNjY2ZDZlMzk1OTMxNDhlMTg0MzRlYTg5NDNlYzNjZTAiLCJwIjoiaiJ9 )
Updates
Praveen Kumar Reddy 5:34 PM GST Status: To Be Assigned Work In Progress Assignee: Praveen Kumar Reddy Ansh Kapur
Comments
Praveen Kumar Reddy 5:35 PM GST

Ansh Kapur ( https://landmark.atlassian.net/secure/ViewProfile.jspa?accountId=557058%3A7d71f7e9-30d0-41d5-b2c5-eb5676a01268 ) : Kindly check this Careem Voucher code # NOW25 and let us know is it valid one or not ?

We checked the KSA hybris system and not found this voucher code.

Suhas Bennikal ( https://landmark.atlassian.net/secure/ViewProfile.jspa?accountId=5a0c2ebf0e8b4605b273e1fe )

View issue ( https://landmark.atlassian.net/browse/REL-74668?atlOrigin=eyJpIjoiNjY2ZDZlMzk1OTMxNDhlMTg0MzRlYTg5NDNlYzNjZTAiLCJwIjoiaiJ9 )

We’re improving email notifications. Learn more ( https://confluence.atlassian.com/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=966663831 ) or let us know what you think ( https://surveys.atlassian.com/jfe/form/SV_9X3zi1X4q1gKsqF ).
Get Jira notifications on your phone! Download the Jira Cloud app for Android ( https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.atlassian.android.jira.core&referrer=utm_source%3DNotificationLink%26utm_medium%3DEmail ) or iOS ( https://itunes.apple.com/app/apple-store/id1006972087?pt=696495&ct=EmailNotificationLink&mt=8 ).
View our privacy policy. ( https://www.atlassian.com/legal/privacy-policy )

We’re improving email notifications. Learn more ( https://confluence.atlassian.com/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=966663831 ) or let us know what you think ( https://surveys.atlassian.com/jfe/form/SV_9X3zi1X4q1gKsqF ).
Get Jira notifications on your phone! Download the Jira Cloud app for Android ( https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.atlassian.android.jira.core&referrer=utm_source%3DNotificationLink%26utm_medium%3DEmail ) or iOS ( https://itunes.apple.com/app/apple-store/id1006972087?pt=696495&ct=EmailNotificationLink&mt=8 ).
View our privacy policy. ( https://www.atlassian.com/legal/privacy-policy )