Subject: Ticket Assigned - Click and collect order not received
From: Max <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 14 Dec 2019 09:07:32 +0000

Hi Fauzan Musalman,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Click and collect order not received Please be informed that as per the email confirmation received I visited
the Minutes store just now and they refused to give me my order, two
packages as per the attachment, and asked me for verification code without
which they refused to give my order. I did not receive any verification
code on my number till date and this information had not been provided to
me at all and not even on the email that I received from you guys. I spoke
to the call centre agent Miss Mariam and she tried to help out but the
minutes store still refused. What I have been told last is that I shall
receive a verification code in 24hrs and only then can collect my order.

Please be very clear this mess up is from your end and I do not appreciate
such service and hassles they I had to go through. If I do not receive the
code in 24hrs and if my item is not at the minutes store for collection...I
will cancel both my orders and will claim for a full refund asap!

Thanks

Kenny Jerome

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/318563