Subject: Ticket Assigned - Unsatisfactory Order Delivery & Customer Care performance
From: Max <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2019 07:19:40 +0000

Hi Fauzan Musalman,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Unsatisfactory Order Delivery & Customer Care performance Dear Sir/Madam,

I'm writing with deep regret regarding the very poor customer care
performance of  MAX Online.

I placed an order *( Order #6453086095)* on *22nd Nov* & select delivery
point YANBU Max. But it was showing mixed delivery address YANBU +  Makka
in my MAX online account *(screen shot* *attached for your reference)*.
Therefore, next day *(23 Nov) *I called *(from mobile # 0593511855)*
customer care *@ 10 AM* to clarify the address confusion. The lady told me
that the same mixed address is showing with them but surely I will receive
my package here in YANBU.

On *25 Nov* I received SMS that my order is ready for pickup from Makkah
Almajaz mall instead of YANBU. Once again I call to customer care for
assistance he registered my complained *(No 282836) *& additionally ask me
to visit yanbu MAX to get help from max representatives in this regard.

In short up to now *4 times* I called to customer care (two times along
with YANBU max representatives) &* 2 time I* visited MAX yanbu but vain.

Considering all above please help to make my order delivery to YANBU MAX as
soon as possible or please cancel my order & refund my money.

I have no words to express my disappointment & feelings regarding MAX
service.

Looking forward to a favorable Support/action from your side.

Thanks & Regards,

Asif Aziz

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/307833