Subject: [JIRA] (REL-74668) Careem code NOW25/ [email-masked]
From: "mohammad.shafeeque (Jira)" <[email-masked]>
To: "fauzan musalman" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2019 06:49:41 +0000

mohammad.shafeeque *made 1 update* and *added 1 new comment*. REL-System Reliability Engineering - Landmark/REL-74668 Careem code NOW25/ [email-masked] 

mohammad.shafeeque *made 1 update* and *added 1 new comment*.

REL-System Reliability Engineering - Landmark ( https://landmark.atlassian.net/browse/REL?atlOrigin=eyJpIjoiMjQxZTBlOTI1ZDA5NGNlMGI3MjAxYmY2NzI0Y2MyN2QiLCJwIjoiaiJ9 )

/

REL-74668 ( https://landmark.atlassian.net/browse/REL-74668?atlOrigin=eyJpIjoiMjQxZTBlOTI1ZDA5NGNlMGI3MjAxYmY2NzI0Y2MyN2QiLCJwIjoiaiJ9 )

Careem code NOW25/ [email-masked] ( https://landmark.atlassian.net/browse/REL-74668?atlOrigin=eyJpIjoiMjQxZTBlOTI1ZDA5NGNlMGI3MjAxYmY2NzI0Y2MyN2QiLCJwIjoiaiJ9 )
Updates
mohammad.shafeeque 10:46 AM GST Assignee: Ansh Kapur Praveen Kumar Reddy
Comments
mohammad.shafeeque 10:46 AM GST

Praveen Kumar Reddy ( https://landmark.atlassian.net/secure/ViewProfile.jspa?accountId=5af2ac46b89e732c4c9245e3 )

Kindly do the needful

View issue ( https://landmark.atlassian.net/browse/REL-74668?atlOrigin=eyJpIjoiMjQxZTBlOTI1ZDA5NGNlMGI3MjAxYmY2NzI0Y2MyN2QiLCJwIjoiaiJ9 )

We’re improving email notifications. Learn more ( https://confluence.atlassian.com/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=966663831 ) or let us know what you think ( https://surveys.atlassian.com/jfe/form/SV_9X3zi1X4q1gKsqF ).
Get Jira notifications on your phone! Download the Jira Cloud app for Android ( https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.atlassian.android.jira.core&referrer=utm_source%3DNotificationLink%26utm_medium%3DEmail ) or iOS ( https://itunes.apple.com/app/apple-store/id1006972087?pt=696495&ct=EmailNotificationLink&mt=8 ).
View our privacy policy. ( https://www.atlassian.com/legal/privacy-policy )

We’re improving email notifications. Learn more ( https://confluence.atlassian.com/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=966663831 ) or let us know what you think ( https://surveys.atlassian.com/jfe/form/SV_9X3zi1X4q1gKsqF ).
Get Jira notifications on your phone! Download the Jira Cloud app for Android ( https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.atlassian.android.jira.core&referrer=utm_source%3DNotificationLink%26utm_medium%3DEmail ) or iOS ( https://itunes.apple.com/app/apple-store/id1006972087?pt=696495&ct=EmailNotificationLink&mt=8 ).
View our privacy policy. ( https://www.atlassian.com/legal/privacy-policy )