Subject: [JIRA] (REL-74767) My credit redeem due to use referral link//[email-masked]
From: "m.ataullah (Jira)" <[email-masked]>
To: "fauzan musalman" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2019 01:58:01 +0000

m.ataullah *added 1 new comment*. REL-System Reliability Engineering - Landmark/REL-74767 My credit redeem due to use referral link//[email-masked] 

m.ataullah *added 1 new comment*.

REL-System Reliability Engineering - Landmark ( https://landmark.atlassian.net/browse/REL?atlOrigin=eyJpIjoiZWI3Y2Y2MDY2ZjA4NDliYjk1ZTljZmUyMzQ4M2E5MWMiLCJwIjoiaiJ9 )

/

REL-74767 ( https://landmark.atlassian.net/browse/REL-74767?atlOrigin=eyJpIjoiZWI3Y2Y2MDY2ZjA4NDliYjk1ZTljZmUyMzQ4M2E5MWMiLCJwIjoiaiJ9 )

My credit redeem due to use referral link//[email-masked] ( https://landmark.atlassian.net/browse/REL-74767?atlOrigin=eyJpIjoiZWI3Y2Y2MDY2ZjA4NDliYjk1ZTljZmUyMzQ4M2E5MWMiLCJwIjoiaiJ9 )
m.ataullah 5:54 AM GST

Hi Monika G ( https://landmark.atlassian.net/secure/ViewProfile.jspa?accountId=5bcdac2fa752ae425d2a0d64 ) ,

The issue is not related to any order , but the costumer was shared the application’s link, that’s why she got that massage that i have attached below as a rewards

View issue ( https://landmark.atlassian.net/browse/REL-74767?atlOrigin=eyJpIjoiZWI3Y2Y2MDY2ZjA4NDliYjk1ZTljZmUyMzQ4M2E5MWMiLCJwIjoiaiJ9 )

We’re improving email notifications. Learn more ( https://confluence.atlassian.com/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=966663831 ) or let us know what you think ( https://surveys.atlassian.com/jfe/form/SV_9X3zi1X4q1gKsqF ).
Get Jira notifications on your phone! Download the Jira Cloud app for Android ( https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.atlassian.android.jira.core&referrer=utm_source%3DNotificationLink%26utm_medium%3DEmail ) or iOS ( https://itunes.apple.com/app/apple-store/id1006972087?pt=696495&ct=EmailNotificationLink&mt=8 ).
View our privacy policy. ( https://www.atlassian.com/legal/privacy-policy )

We’re improving email notifications. Learn more ( https://confluence.atlassian.com/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=966663831 ) or let us know what you think ( https://surveys.atlassian.com/jfe/form/SV_9X3zi1X4q1gKsqF ).
Get Jira notifications on your phone! Download the Jira Cloud app for Android ( https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.atlassian.android.jira.core&referrer=utm_source%3DNotificationLink%26utm_medium%3DEmail ) or iOS ( https://itunes.apple.com/app/apple-store/id1006972087?pt=696495&ct=EmailNotificationLink&mt=8 ).
View our privacy policy. ( https://www.atlassian.com/legal/privacy-policy )