Subject: [JIRA] (REL-75456) update order status#6455096808
From: "Neha K (Jira)" <[email-masked]>
To: "fauzan musalman" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2019 07:35:15 +0000

Neha K *made 1 update* and *added 1 new comment*. REL-System Reliability Engineering - Landmark/REL-75456 update order status#6455096808 

Neha K *made 1 update* and *added 1 new comment*.

REL-System Reliability Engineering - Landmark ( https://landmark.atlassian.net/browse/REL?atlOrigin=eyJpIjoiNjI5YjE1YTM5Yjg3NDFlZWFiYWQ2MzMyMGVlNTc3NDUiLCJwIjoiaiJ9 )

/

REL-75456 ( https://landmark.atlassian.net/browse/REL-75456?atlOrigin=eyJpIjoiNjI5YjE1YTM5Yjg3NDFlZWFiYWQ2MzMyMGVlNTc3NDUiLCJwIjoiaiJ9 )

update order status#6455096808 ( https://landmark.atlassian.net/browse/REL-75456?atlOrigin=eyJpIjoiNjI5YjE1YTM5Yjg3NDFlZWFiYWQ2MzMyMGVlNTc3NDUiLCJwIjoiaiJ9 )
Updates
Neha K 11:32 AM GST Status: To Be Assigned Hybris Resolved
Comments
Neha K 11:32 AM GST

Please check with Store team if the status is updated in WEBSOM. If not, please ask them to update in the WEBSOM.

Suhas Bennikal ( https://landmark.atlassian.net/secure/ViewProfile.jspa?accountId=5a0c2ebf0e8b4605b273e1fe )

View issue ( https://landmark.atlassian.net/browse/REL-75456?atlOrigin=eyJpIjoiNjI5YjE1YTM5Yjg3NDFlZWFiYWQ2MzMyMGVlNTc3NDUiLCJwIjoiaiJ9 )

We’re improving email notifications. Learn more ( https://confluence.atlassian.com/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=966663831 ) or let us know what you think ( https://surveys.atlassian.com/jfe/form/SV_9X3zi1X4q1gKsqF ).
Get Jira notifications on your phone! Download the Jira Cloud app for Android ( https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.atlassian.android.jira.core&referrer=utm_source%3DNotificationLink%26utm_medium%3DEmail ) or iOS ( https://itunes.apple.com/app/apple-store/id1006972087?pt=696495&ct=EmailNotificationLink&mt=8 ).
View our privacy policy. ( https://www.atlassian.com/legal/privacy-policy )

We’re improving email notifications. Learn more ( https://confluence.atlassian.com/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=966663831 ) or let us know what you think ( https://surveys.atlassian.com/jfe/form/SV_9X3zi1X4q1gKsqF ).
Get Jira notifications on your phone! Download the Jira Cloud app for Android ( https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.atlassian.android.jira.core&referrer=utm_source%3DNotificationLink%26utm_medium%3DEmail ) or iOS ( https://itunes.apple.com/app/apple-store/id1006972087?pt=696495&ct=EmailNotificationLink&mt=8 ).
View our privacy policy. ( https://www.atlassian.com/legal/privacy-policy )