Subject: [JIRA] (REL-72403) refund issue//6446430143
From: "Monika G (Jira)" <[email-masked]>
To: "fauzan musalman" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 09 Dec 2019 09:50:49 +0000

Monika G *made 2 updates* and *added 1 new comment*. REL-System Reliability Engineering - Landmark/REL-72403 refund issue//6446430143 

Monika G *made 2 updates* and *added 1 new comment*.

REL-System Reliability Engineering - Landmark ( https://landmark.atlassian.net/browse/REL?atlOrigin=eyJpIjoiOTllMThlNTUyNTVmNDAxNjg2NGEwZTQ3YmJlN2RhMWEiLCJwIjoiaiJ9 )

/

REL-72403 ( https://landmark.atlassian.net/browse/REL-72403?atlOrigin=eyJpIjoiOTllMThlNTUyNTVmNDAxNjg2NGEwZTQ3YmJlN2RhMWEiLCJwIjoiaiJ9 )

refund issue//6446430143 ( https://landmark.atlassian.net/browse/REL-72403?atlOrigin=eyJpIjoiOTllMThlNTUyNTVmNDAxNjg2NGEwZTQ3YmJlN2RhMWEiLCJwIjoiaiJ9 )
Updates
Monika G 1:47 PM GST Status: Work In Progress Hybris Resolved Assignee: Monika G mohammad.shafeeque
Comments
Monika G 1:47 PM GST

Hi mohammad.shafeeque ( https://landmark.atlassian.net/secure/ViewProfile.jspa?accountId=5d873094bcc5480dd6ddae03 ) -

Please check with finance team for this refund case.

Suhas Bennikal ( https://landmark.atlassian.net/secure/ViewProfile.jspa?accountId=5a0c2ebf0e8b4605b273e1fe )

View issue ( https://landmark.atlassian.net/browse/REL-72403?atlOrigin=eyJpIjoiOTllMThlNTUyNTVmNDAxNjg2NGEwZTQ3YmJlN2RhMWEiLCJwIjoiaiJ9 )

We’re improving email notifications. Learn more ( https://confluence.atlassian.com/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=966663831 ) or let us know what you think ( https://surveys.atlassian.com/jfe/form/SV_9X3zi1X4q1gKsqF ).
Get Jira notifications on your phone! Download the Jira Cloud app for Android ( https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.atlassian.android.jira.core&referrer=utm_source%3DNotificationLink%26utm_medium%3DEmail ) or iOS ( https://itunes.apple.com/app/apple-store/id1006972087?pt=696495&ct=EmailNotificationLink&mt=8 ).
View our privacy policy. ( https://www.atlassian.com/legal/privacy-policy )

We’re improving email notifications. Learn more ( https://confluence.atlassian.com/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=966663831 ) or let us know what you think ( https://surveys.atlassian.com/jfe/form/SV_9X3zi1X4q1gKsqF ).
Get Jira notifications on your phone! Download the Jira Cloud app for Android ( https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.atlassian.android.jira.core&referrer=utm_source%3DNotificationLink%26utm_medium%3DEmail ) or iOS ( https://itunes.apple.com/app/apple-store/id1006972087?pt=696495&ct=EmailNotificationLink&mt=8 ).
View our privacy policy. ( https://www.atlassian.com/legal/privacy-policy )