Subject: Ticket Assigned - Return Request for partial Order# 9761729613
From: Shoemart <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Dec 2019 08:15:33 +0000

Hi Fauzan Musalman,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Return Request for partial Order# 9761729613  Dear Sir/Madam,
Trust you are well.

Regarding the Return Request for partial Order# 9761729613,
I do not have the original box that the whole order came in, i.e., the big
outer box all 3 items of Order# 9761729613 came in ( which included therein
1 pair of shoes & 2 pairs of sandals)

But I am only returning the 1 pair of shoes for which I have its Lee Copper
box, tags and shoes intact in its original condition.

Will the courier representative pick up the red Lee Cooper box by itself or
could you arrange for an outer packaging that I can place the Lee Cooper
box in?

Also I don't have the invoice. Should I print the order confirmation page
in my Orders page?

Return Product:
* Lee Cooper Panelled Sneakers with Hook and Loop Closure *
Color: White
Size: 42

Best Regards,
Parikshit

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/280727