Subject: [JIRA] (REL-72485) Gift card not working
From: "Sudhanshu Gandhi (Jira)" <[email-masked]>
To: "fauzan musalman" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 09 Dec 2019 05:43:58 +0000

Sudhanshu Gandhi *made 2 updates* and *added 1 new comment*. REL-System Reliability Engineering - Landmark/REL-72485 Gift card not working 

Sudhanshu Gandhi *made 2 updates* and *added 1 new comment*.

REL-System Reliability Engineering - Landmark ( https://landmark.atlassian.net/browse/REL?atlOrigin=eyJpIjoiNjU0NThhZTNlYWJmNDc2NzkzNmUxYzQyODMzZTlhMTUiLCJwIjoiaiJ9 )

/

REL-72485 ( https://landmark.atlassian.net/browse/REL-72485?atlOrigin=eyJpIjoiNjU0NThhZTNlYWJmNDc2NzkzNmUxYzQyODMzZTlhMTUiLCJwIjoiaiJ9 )

Gift card not working ( https://landmark.atlassian.net/browse/REL-72485?atlOrigin=eyJpIjoiNjU0NThhZTNlYWJmNDc2NzkzNmUxYzQyODMzZTlhMTUiLCJwIjoiaiJ9 )
Updates
Sudhanshu Gandhi 9:40 AM GST Attachment: screenshot-2.png Assignee: Sudhanshu Gandhi lalit.goswami
Comments
Sudhanshu Gandhi 9:40 AM GST

Hi lalit.goswami ( https://landmark.atlassian.net/secure/ViewProfile.jspa?accountId=5db9596152817b0c343dad5c )

The issue has been resolved and the gift card is ready for redeem.

( https://landmark.atlassian.net/secure/attachment/361002/361002_screenshot-2.png )

Suhas Bennikal ( https://landmark.atlassian.net/secure/ViewProfile.jspa?accountId=5a0c2ebf0e8b4605b273e1fe )

View issue ( https://landmark.atlassian.net/browse/REL-72485?atlOrigin=eyJpIjoiNjU0NThhZTNlYWJmNDc2NzkzNmUxYzQyODMzZTlhMTUiLCJwIjoiaiJ9 )

We’re improving email notifications. Learn more ( https://confluence.atlassian.com/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=966663831 ) or let us know what you think ( https://surveys.atlassian.com/jfe/form/SV_9X3zi1X4q1gKsqF ).
Get Jira notifications on your phone! Download the Jira Cloud app for Android ( https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.atlassian.android.jira.core&referrer=utm_source%3DNotificationLink%26utm_medium%3DEmail ) or iOS ( https://itunes.apple.com/app/apple-store/id1006972087?pt=696495&ct=EmailNotificationLink&mt=8 ).
View our privacy policy. ( https://www.atlassian.com/legal/privacy-policy )

We’re improving email notifications. Learn more ( https://confluence.atlassian.com/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=966663831 ) or let us know what you think ( https://surveys.atlassian.com/jfe/form/SV_9X3zi1X4q1gKsqF ).
Get Jira notifications on your phone! Download the Jira Cloud app for Android ( https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.atlassian.android.jira.core&referrer=utm_source%3DNotificationLink%26utm_medium%3DEmail ) or iOS ( https://itunes.apple.com/app/apple-store/id1006972087?pt=696495&ct=EmailNotificationLink&mt=8 ).
View our privacy policy. ( https://www.atlassian.com/legal/privacy-policy )