Subject: [JIRA] (REL-72403) refund issue//6446430143
From: "mohammad.shafeeque (Jira)" <[email-masked]>
To: "fauzan musalman" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 08 Dec 2019 20:36:22 +0000

mohammad.shafeeque *made 2 updates* and *added 1 new comment*. REL-System Reliability Engineering - Landmark/REL-72403 refund issue//6446430143 

mohammad.shafeeque *made 2 updates* and *added 1 new comment*.

REL-System Reliability Engineering - Landmark ( https://landmark.atlassian.net/browse/REL?atlOrigin=eyJpIjoiNzYyMDYwMzRiMWJkNDkzNTgxM2IwZTRmZDFkYzViYWMiLCJwIjoiaiJ9 )

/

REL-72403 ( https://landmark.atlassian.net/browse/REL-72403?atlOrigin=eyJpIjoiNzYyMDYwMzRiMWJkNDkzNTgxM2IwZTRmZDFkYzViYWMiLCJwIjoiaiJ9 )

refund issue//6446430143 ( https://landmark.atlassian.net/browse/REL-72403?atlOrigin=eyJpIjoiNzYyMDYwMzRiMWJkNDkzNTgxM2IwZTRmZDFkYzViYWMiLCJwIjoiaiJ9 )
Updates
mohammad.shafeeque 12:33 AM GST Status: Hybris Resolved To Be Assigned Assignee: mohammad.shafeeque Monika G
Comments
mohammad.shafeeque 12:33 AM GST

Monika G ( https://landmark.atlassian.net/secure/ViewProfile.jspa?accountId=5bcdac2fa752ae425d2a0d64 )

Kindly process the refund still bank transfer in progress. it has been passed 2 months

View issue ( https://landmark.atlassian.net/browse/REL-72403?atlOrigin=eyJpIjoiNzYyMDYwMzRiMWJkNDkzNTgxM2IwZTRmZDFkYzViYWMiLCJwIjoiaiJ9 )

We’re improving email notifications. Learn more ( https://confluence.atlassian.com/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=966663831 ) or let us know what you think ( https://surveys.atlassian.com/jfe/form/SV_9X3zi1X4q1gKsqF ).
Get Jira notifications on your phone! Download the Jira Cloud app for Android ( https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.atlassian.android.jira.core&referrer=utm_source%3DNotificationLink%26utm_medium%3DEmail ) or iOS ( https://itunes.apple.com/app/apple-store/id1006972087?pt=696495&ct=EmailNotificationLink&mt=8 ).
View our privacy policy. ( https://www.atlassian.com/legal/privacy-policy )

We’re improving email notifications. Learn more ( https://confluence.atlassian.com/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=966663831 ) or let us know what you think ( https://surveys.atlassian.com/jfe/form/SV_9X3zi1X4q1gKsqF ).
Get Jira notifications on your phone! Download the Jira Cloud app for Android ( https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.atlassian.android.jira.core&referrer=utm_source%3DNotificationLink%26utm_medium%3DEmail ) or iOS ( https://itunes.apple.com/app/apple-store/id1006972087?pt=696495&ct=EmailNotificationLink&mt=8 ).
View our privacy policy. ( https://www.atlassian.com/legal/privacy-policy )