Subject: [JIRA] (REL-74665) Refund / 6454363880
From: "Monika G (Jira)" <[email-masked]>
To: "fauzan musalman" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 07 Dec 2019 12:51:00 +0000

Monika G *made 1 update* and *added 1 new comment*. REL-System Reliability Engineering - Landmark/REL-74665 Refund / 6454363880 

Monika G *made 1 update* and *added 1 new comment*.

REL-System Reliability Engineering - Landmark ( https://landmark.atlassian.net/browse/REL?atlOrigin=eyJpIjoiNjg3YTlhMjkyYjY3NDhiYThlZDU1ZWU4YjFjOWM3N2IiLCJwIjoiaiJ9 )

/

REL-74665 ( https://landmark.atlassian.net/browse/REL-74665?atlOrigin=eyJpIjoiNjg3YTlhMjkyYjY3NDhiYThlZDU1ZWU4YjFjOWM3N2IiLCJwIjoiaiJ9 )

Refund / 6454363880 ( https://landmark.atlassian.net/browse/REL-74665?atlOrigin=eyJpIjoiNjg3YTlhMjkyYjY3NDhiYThlZDU1ZWU4YjFjOWM3N2IiLCJwIjoiaiJ9 )
Updates
Monika G 4:47 PM GST Assignee: Monika G Jishan Sahib
Comments
Monika G 4:47 PM GST

Hi Jishan Sahib ( https://landmark.atlassian.net/secure/ViewProfile.jspa?accountId=557058%3Aa89ef2e3-63be-41e1-9a6a-1af8482fbd2b ) -

Please look into this.

Suhas Bennikal ( https://landmark.atlassian.net/secure/ViewProfile.jspa?accountId=5a0c2ebf0e8b4605b273e1fe )

View issue ( https://landmark.atlassian.net/browse/REL-74665?atlOrigin=eyJpIjoiNjg3YTlhMjkyYjY3NDhiYThlZDU1ZWU4YjFjOWM3N2IiLCJwIjoiaiJ9 )

We’re improving email notifications. Learn more ( https://confluence.atlassian.com/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=966663831 ) or let us know what you think ( https://surveys.atlassian.com/jfe/form/SV_9X3zi1X4q1gKsqF ).
Get Jira notifications on your phone! Download the Jira Cloud app for Android ( https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.atlassian.android.jira.core&referrer=utm_source%3DNotificationLink%26utm_medium%3DEmail ) or iOS ( https://itunes.apple.com/app/apple-store/id1006972087?pt=696495&ct=EmailNotificationLink&mt=8 ).
View our privacy policy. ( https://www.atlassian.com/legal/privacy-policy )

We’re improving email notifications. Learn more ( https://confluence.atlassian.com/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=966663831 ) or let us know what you think ( https://surveys.atlassian.com/jfe/form/SV_9X3zi1X4q1gKsqF ).
Get Jira notifications on your phone! Download the Jira Cloud app for Android ( https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.atlassian.android.jira.core&referrer=utm_source%3DNotificationLink%26utm_medium%3DEmail ) or iOS ( https://itunes.apple.com/app/apple-store/id1006972087?pt=696495&ct=EmailNotificationLink&mt=8 ).
View our privacy policy. ( https://www.atlassian.com/legal/privacy-policy )