Subject: Ticket Assigned - شكوي
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 06 Dec 2019 09:14:30 +0000

Hi Fauzan Musalman,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  شكوي لسلام عليكم ..

بخصوص الاوردر الخاص بي رقم  ...6454205066.

 فقد وصلتني رساله علي الجوال .. والايميل بان الطلب جاهز بفرع سنتر بوينت
السليمانيه .. وعليك الذهاب لأستلامه .

فابلفعل ذهبت ..ولم استلم الطلب بعد انتظار ما يقرب من الساعه ..ومندوب الفرع
يقول ان الطلب وصل ويبحث عنه في كل شحنات ال او لاين ولم يجده ..واخيرا" اخذ
بيانتي . رقم الجوال ..والاسم وقال لي سنتصل بك .. لتعويض او الاسترجاع ..
فانا رفضت ورافض مبدأ الاسترجاع .. انا لي بضاعه حاضره اشتريتها وهي كانت
موجوده بالاون لاين ..ومدفوع ثمنها وتم وصولها الي الفرع بالفعل واختفت هناك
..كيف هذا ؟ فانا متمسك بحقي وبضاعتي ولن اقبل استرجاع مطلقا"".. فارجو اتخاذ
الازم وباسرع وقت .. وشكرا""

م.سعيد شعبان ابراهيم .

Hello ..

Regarding my order number ... 6454205066.

 I have received a message on the mobile .. The email that the application
is ready at the Center Point branch Sulaymaniyah .. You have to go to pick
it up.

I did not receive the request after waiting for nearly an hour .. The
representative of the branch says that the request arrived and is looking
for in all shipments of the line or did not find .. Finally "took my data.
Or refusal .. I refused and rejected the principle of retrieval .. I have
goods I bought it was present in the Online .. And paid for the price was
reached to the branch already and disappeared there .. How this? Take the
necessary and as soon as possible ..

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/290868