Subject: Ticket Assigned - Fwd: Your products are on the way
From: Babyshop <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 05 Dec 2019 09:20:51 +0000

Hi Fauzan Musalman,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Fwd: Your products are on the way My order is out for delivery. When i will received. Did u update my contact
number 0537313392

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Babyshop <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 24 Nov 2019, 3:50 pm
Subject: Your products are on the way
To: liza joyce siriban <[email-masked]>

Order number 6453482138 has been shipped.

<https://www.babyshopstores.com/sa/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_SA_en>
Download our apps now
 <https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1161312755> [image:
android icon]
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.babyshopstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_SA_en>
iPhone <https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1161312755> Android
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.babyshopstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_SA_en>

Clothing
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/sa/en/department/clothing?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_SA_en>
Baby
Gear
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/sa/en/department/babygear?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_SA_en>
Nursery
& Feeding
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/sa/en/department/nurseryandfeeding?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_SA_en>
Toys
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/sa/en/department/toys?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_SA_en>
Offers
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/sa/en/mommys-monday?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_SA_en>
Your products have been shipped.
Hi liza joyce siriban, your order number is 6453482138
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/sa/en/my-account/order/6453482138?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_SA_en>.

The tracking number is FP11241000482.
<https://www.fareye.co/track.html?com_code=lmg&pm_Id=493&thex=ffffff&track_page_version=V2&&tracking_number=FP11241000482&utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_SA_en>

Order shipping to
*liza siriban*
3407 Faydat As Sadriyyah
3407 Faydat As Sadriyyah
behind mariot hotel
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Mobile: +966 553731339

Payment Method:
*liza joyce siriban*
 xxxx xxxx xxxx 0467

*Order Details* Consignment Number: 88887002330920191124

Item

Description

Shipped Quantity
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/sa/en/p/157334228?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_SA_en>
*
BABYSHOP *
* Philips Avent Feeding Bottle - Set of 2 *
Color: White
5
The status of your other products in order number 6453482138
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/sa/en/my-account/order/6453482138?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_SA_en>
is as follows:

Item

Description

Quantity

Need help? Get in touch

 <[email-masked]?Body=Contacted>

*Write us an email now*, we'll get back to you as fast as we can.
 <https://www.facebook.com/BabyshopArabia>

*Connect with us* on your favourite social network.
 <https://twitter.com/babyshoparabia>

Reach out in 140 characters! We are *@babyshoparabia*.

*Call us on 800-111-10CP (800-1111027).*
7 days a week, 24 hours a day

© 2019 Retail World Limited
Privacy Policy
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/sa/en/privacypolicy?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_SA_en>
| Terms & Conditions
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/sa/en/termsandconditions?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_SA_en>

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/284556