Subject: [JIRA] (REL-74238) partial cancellation #6450643707
From: "Jira" <[email-masked]>
To: "fauzan musalman" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 05 Dec 2019 05:53:36 +0000

Mahmoud Elsayed and Monika G *made 2 updates*. Mahmoud Elsayed and Monika G *added 2 new comments*. REL-System Reliability Engineering - Landmark/REL-74238 partial cancellation #6450643707 

Mahmoud Elsayed and Monika G *made 2 updates*. Mahmoud Elsayed and Monika G *added 2 new comments*.

REL-System Reliability Engineering - Landmark ( https://landmark.atlassian.net/browse/REL?atlOrigin=eyJpIjoiMmQ4NzM4MWNiZmZlNGYwYWFkNDBkNmViMmFjNWMxZWIiLCJwIjoiaiJ9 )

/

REL-74238 ( https://landmark.atlassian.net/browse/REL-74238?atlOrigin=eyJpIjoiMmQ4NzM4MWNiZmZlNGYwYWFkNDBkNmViMmFjNWMxZWIiLCJwIjoiaiJ9 )

partial cancellation #6450643707 ( https://landmark.atlassian.net/browse/REL-74238?atlOrigin=eyJpIjoiMmQ4NzM4MWNiZmZlNGYwYWFkNDBkNmViMmFjNWMxZWIiLCJwIjoiaiJ9 )
Updates
Mahmoud Elsayed 9:49 AM GST Assignee: Jishan Sahib Monika G Monika G 9:50 AM GST Assignee: Monika G Jishan Sahib
Comments
Mahmoud Elsayed 9:49 AM GST

Monika G ( https://landmark.atlassian.net/secure/ViewProfile.jspa?accountId=5bcdac2fa752ae425d2a0d64 ) Please process cannceltion urgently, need to refund te customer

Monika G 9:50 AM GST

Hi Jishan Sahib ( https://landmark.atlassian.net/secure/ViewProfile.jspa?accountId=557058%3Aa89ef2e3-63be-41e1-9a6a-1af8482fbd2b ) ,

Please assist here .

Suhas Bennikal ( https://landmark.atlassian.net/secure/ViewProfile.jspa?accountId=5a0c2ebf0e8b4605b273e1fe )

View issue ( https://landmark.atlassian.net/browse/REL-74238?atlOrigin=eyJpIjoiMmQ4NzM4MWNiZmZlNGYwYWFkNDBkNmViMmFjNWMxZWIiLCJwIjoiaiJ9 )

We’re improving email notifications. Learn more ( https://confluence.atlassian.com/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=966663831 ) or let us know what you think ( https://surveys.atlassian.com/jfe/form/SV_9X3zi1X4q1gKsqF ).
Get Jira notifications on your phone! Download the Jira Cloud app for Android ( https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.atlassian.android.jira.core&referrer=utm_source%3DNotificationLink%26utm_medium%3DEmail ) or iOS ( https://itunes.apple.com/app/apple-store/id1006972087?pt=696495&ct=EmailNotificationLink&mt=8 ).
View our privacy policy. ( https://www.atlassian.com/legal/privacy-policy )

We’re improving email notifications. Learn more ( https://confluence.atlassian.com/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=966663831 ) or let us know what you think ( https://surveys.atlassian.com/jfe/form/SV_9X3zi1X4q1gKsqF ).
Get Jira notifications on your phone! Download the Jira Cloud app for Android ( https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.atlassian.android.jira.core&referrer=utm_source%3DNotificationLink%26utm_medium%3DEmail ) or iOS ( https://itunes.apple.com/app/apple-store/id1006972087?pt=696495&ct=EmailNotificationLink&mt=8 ).
View our privacy policy. ( https://www.atlassian.com/legal/privacy-policy )