Subject: Ticket Assigned - Fwd: Your Click & Collect order is confirmed!
From: Landmark Group <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 03 Dec 2019 15:08:23 +0000

Hi Fauzan Musalman,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Fwd: Your Click & Collect order is confirmed! Greetings

I haven’t received my order as it’s been ten days from the date of order
placed. Can you please revert on the same.

Thanks
Azhar
0554602520

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2019 at 7:38 am
Subject: Your Click & Collect order is confirmed!
To: Syed Azharudin <[email-masked]>

Your order number is 6448875673 | Click here
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/sa/en/my-account/order/6448875673?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=cnc_order_confirmation_SA_en>
to view in browser

<https://www.centrepointstores.com/sa/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_order_confirmation_SA_en>
Download our apps now
 <https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1161310479f> [image:
android icon]
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.centrepointstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_order_confirmation_SA_en>
iPhone <https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1161310479f> Android
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.centrepointstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_order_confirmation_SA_en>

Babyshop
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/sa/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_order_confirmation_SA_en>
Lifestyle
<https://www.lifestyleshops.com/sa/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_order_confirmation_SA_en>
Splash
<https://www.splashfashions.com/sa/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_order_confirmation_SA_en>
Shoe
Mart
<https://www.shoemartstores.com/sa/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_order_confirmation_SA_en>
Offers
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/sa/en/offers?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_order_confirmation_SA_en>
Clearance
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/sa/en/search?q=badge.title.en%3AClearance&clr=true&utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_order_confirmation_SA_en>

Your order has been successfully placed.

Hi Syed Azharudin, thanks for shopping with us.
For your reference, your order number is 6448875673
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/sa/en/my-account/order/6448875673?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=cnc_order_confirmation_SA_en>.

Here's what happens next:
1

You'll receive an email and a text message when your order is ready to be
collected.
2

At your selected collection point, show us either this email, the text
message you receive or the order confirmation in your Apple Wallet, along
with your Identity Card or passport.
Collect your order from:
Centrepoint, Sulaimaniyah,Al Tamimi Mall, 30th Prince Sultan Street
Address :

Sulaimaniyah,Al Tamimi Mall, 30th Prince Sultan Street, 12222, Riyadh,
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Phone Number: 8001111027
Working hours :

Saturday to Thursday 9:30am to 11:30pm / Friday 2:00pm to 11:30pm
Get Directions
<https://www.google.com/maps/dir/Current+Location/Sulaimaniyah,Al%20Tamimi%20Mall,%2030th%20Prince%20Sultan%20Street,%2012222,%20Riyadh,%20As%20Sulimaniyah,%20Riyadh,%20Saudi%20Arabia?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=cnc_order_confirmation_SA_en>
Payment Method:

Order Details

Item

Description

Total Price
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/sa/en/p/161242957?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=cnc_order_confirmation_SA_en>
SHOEMART
Printed Crew Length Socks - Set of 3
Color: Multicolour
Size: 8-9 yrs
Quantity: 2 SAR 34
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/sa/en/p/161533504?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=cnc_order_confirmation_SA_en>
SPLASH
Plain Shirt with Mandarin Collar and Long Sleeves
Color: White
Size: XL
Quantity: 1 SAR 35
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/sa/en/p/161533509?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=cnc_order_confirmation_SA_en>
SPLASH
Plain Shirt with Long Sleeves and Mandarin Collar
Color: Black
Size: XL
Quantity: 1 SAR 35
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/sa/en/p/161533519?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=cnc_order_confirmation_SA_en>
SPLASH
Plain Shirt with Mandarin Collar and Long Sleeves
Color: Red
Size: XL
Quantity: 1 SAR 35
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/sa/en/p/161532937?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=cnc_order_confirmation_SA_en>
SPLASH
Sustainability Slim Fit Printed Polo Neck T-shirt with Short Sleeves
Color: Grey
Size: XXL
Quantity: 1 SAR 35
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/sa/en/p/161540437?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=cnc_order_confirmation_SA_en>
SPLASH
Sustainability Textured Slim Fit T-shirt with Polo Neck and Short Sleeves
Color: Green
Size: XL
Quantity: 1 SAR 35
Subtotal: * SAR 209*
Savings: *- SAR 191*
*Total* *SAR 209*
Your order could earn you 18 Shukrans.
Your order may arrive in multiple deliveries.

Need help? Get in touch

 <[email-masked]?Body=Contacted>

*Write us an email now*, we'll get back to you as fast as we can.
 <https://www.facebook.com/CentrepointME>

*Connect with us* on your favourite social network.
 <https://twitter.com/centrepointme>

Reach out in 140 characters! We are *@centrepointme*.

*Call us on 800-111-10CP (800-1111027).*
7 days a week, 24 hours a day

© 2019 Retail World Limited
Privacy Policy
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/sa/en/privacypolicy?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_order_confirmation_SA_en>
| Terms & Conditions
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/sa/en/termsandconditions?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_order_confirmation_SA_en>
-- 

*Thanks & **Regards,*

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/226699