Subject: Ticket Assigned - Gift card amount deducted before being used
From: Babyshop <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 30 Nov 2019 13:09:29 +0000 (UTC)

Hi Fauzan Musalman,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Gift card amount deducted before being used Hi

We tried to use the gift card that was gifted to us for purchase of some
toys, we had given the card details and made the purchase transaction and
before entering the otp the page got expired and transaction had failed.

So we tried to go to the cart and again enter the gift card details, but at
this time we got the message that the gift card balance is zero without us
making any purchases.

We called the customer care number and they had raised a complaint number
*WTIM007061546*.

Gift card number: 1571695002121820000064122

Please look into this issue urgently and provide us some alternate gift
voucher so that we can purchase a gift for another friend whose birthday is
coming on 15th Nov 2019. Please it is a very urgent request.

Regards

Karthikeyan.

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/240669