Subject: Ticket Assigned - Order number 9757186357
From: Babyshop <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2019 12:07:02 +0000

Hi Fauzan Musalman,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Order number 9757186357 Hello,

I am very disappointed in your delivery system. I ordered the changing
table and it has come with the following issues:
1. No side panels to hold the changing table upright
2. Side trays are both right sided - should be one left and one right.
3. Upon calling your customer service, the person on the phone asked me to
use it without the side panels - my baby can fall if I place her on it!!
4. I requested multiple times to speak to the manager and all I was told
was you will be in touch with the assembly team within TWO days!!!

Is this a joke to your customer service? I have placed my trust in your
company and bought something for my child and it’s come all wrong!! Do you
not check on your products before delivering them to your customers???

VERY VERY disappointed with baby shop. Being part of Landmark, such a big
renowned company to be performing in such a manner. I am shocked.

Please get in touch with me as soon as possible.

0504627917
Veena

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/195256