Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 6 Feb 2021 05:11:27 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host aspmx.l.google.com[74.125.137.26] said: 550-5.7.1
    [108.170.60.122      12] Our system has detected that this message is
    550-5.7.1 likely unsolicited mail. To reduce the amount of spam sent to
    Gmail, 550-5.7.1 this message has been blocked. Please visit 550-5.7.1
    https://support.google.com/mail/?p=UnsolicitedMessageError 550 5.7.1  for
    more information. r16si1664248pfc.84 - gsmtp (in reply to end of DATA
    command)

Subject: Collection reference #6263222118
From: "Fauzan Ahmad . Musalman" <[email-masked]>
To: FarEye Support <[email-masked]>
Cc: Shakeeb Arsalan <[email-masked]>, Samer Salmeh <[email-masked]>, Seeta Seeta <[email-masked]>, Apoorv Joshi <[email-masked]>, escalations dxbteam <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 6 Feb 2021 05:11:22 -0700 (MST)

Hi Team, 

With reference to order # 6263222118 
AWB: 46407368604 

Kindly assist us to get the collection reference for the above AWB. 

Regards. 
Fauzan 

From: "Samer Salmeh" <[email-masked]> 
To: "Shakeeb Arsalan" <[email-masked]>, "Seeta Seeta" <[email-masked]>, "Apoorv Joshi" <[email-masked]>, "Fauzan Ahmad, Musalman" <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Saturday, February 6, 2021 5:15:01 PM 
Subject: Collection reference #6263222118 

Hi Team, 

We request you to provide the Alphanumeric Collection references for the Following: 

AWBs (46407368604) 

Order Id: 6263222118 

Regards 
Samer