Subject: Re: Quality report Jan' 2021
From: Shakeeb Arsalan <[email-masked]>
To: Mohd Imran <[email-masked]>
Cc: Seeta Seeta <[email-masked]>, Apoorv Joshi <[email-masked]>, "Fauzan Ahmad, Musalman" <[email-masked]>, Mustehsan Siddiqui <[email-masked]>, escalations dxbteam <[email-masked]>, Saurabh Dadu <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2021 21:59:06 -0700 (MST)

Hi Imran, 

Thank you for highlighting these issue. 
The feedback will be shared with all of the agents to make sure they follow the same and will make sure they improve the quality of their interactions with the customers. 

Regards 
Shakeeb 

From: "Mohd Imran" <[email-masked]> 
To: "Shakeeb Arsalan" <[email-masked]>, "Seeta Seeta" <[email-masked]>, "Apoorv Joshi" <[email-masked]>, "Fauzan Ahmad, Musalman" <[email-masked]> 
Cc: "Mustehsan Siddiqui" <[email-masked]>, "escalations dxbteam" <[email-masked]>, "Saurabh Dadu" <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Monday, January 18, 2021 6:32:35 PM 
Subject: Quality report Jan' 2021 

Hi Team, 

Please find below quality score for the month of January 2021 and points which we had discussed during calibration. 

    * Agents are missing on personalization. 
    * Spelling, grammatical error, punctuation and sentence formation need focus and improvement. 
    * Agent should use only his/her name while sending any escalation. 
    * Willingness to help should be shown on every interaction with customer, wherever it is required. 

Start doing more audits for the agents marked in red, as it will give more scope and area of improvement. Do share the feedback with every agent and mark an email to the fatal scorers. 

	

Agent 	

Score 

Sohaib 	

97% 

Samer 	

97% 

Nikhil Bishnoi 	

97% 

Manish Kumar 	

96% 

Yasser 	

95% 

Omar Al Zubariya 	

94% 

Hamza 	

94% 

Juhi Goel 	

94% 

Kishan Singh 	

93% 

Ezzaldeen 	

93% 

Abdallah Ahemad 	

92% 

Mazim 	

92% 

Osama Qaid 	

92% 

Algaili 	

92% 

Yahya 	

91% 

Ebrahim 	

91% 

Shafeeque 	

90% 

Mayar 	

90% 

Prince Malik 	

89% 

Arunjay Raj 	

87% 

Ismat 	

85% 

Tawfik 	

83% 

Saeedurrahman 	

82% 

Fatma 	

81% 

Mohammad Humayun 	

79% 

Almustafa 	

77% 

Yazed 	

76% 

Fahim 	

71% 

Mohd. Salman 	

71% 

Murshed 	

59% 

Process score 	

87% 

Regards , 

Mohd. Imran 

Customer Support WEB TEAM. 

Landmark Tower, Dubai 

+971-45172116 

This e-mail message (which includes attachment/s thereto, if any, and the information therein), is legally privileged, proprietary, strictly confidential and exempt from disclosure, which is not waived or lost by mis-transmission or error. If you are not the original intended recipient of this message, it may be unlawful and illegal for you to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, disclose or otherwise use this message, or take any action in reliance on it, and the same is prohibited and forbidden. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by return reply and delete the message from your system without printing or making a copy. Neither the sender nor we are liable for any loss or damage as a result of this message, or for any delay, interception, corruption, virus, error, omission, improper or incomplete transmission thereof. www.landmarkgroup.com