Subject: Re: Refund Issue
From: Shakeeb Arsalan <[email-masked]>
To: MUBASHER <[email-masked]>
Cc: Seeta Seeta <[email-masked]>, Apoorv Joshi <[email-masked]>, "Fauzan Ahmad, Musalman" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 19 Dec 2020 08:36:15 -0700 (MST)

Refunded 

From: "MUBASHER" <[email-masked]> 
To: "Shakeeb Arsalan" <[email-masked]>, "Seeta Seeta" <[email-masked]>, "Apoorv Joshi" <[email-masked]>, "Fauzan Ahmad, Musalman" <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Thursday, 17 December, 2020 18:35:50 
Subject: Refund Issue 

Hi Team, 

The refund not processed for all items in the order below: 

Order no 6245905616 
RMA 1000246470 
Ticket no 1870742 

Items for which refund not processed: 

162336472 - - Textured Top with Round Neck and 3/4 Sleeves 
162737091 - - Cozy Collection Printed Round Neck T-shirt and Pyjama Set 
162737035 - - Cozy Collection Printed Round Neck T-Shirt and Pyjama Set 
162597150 - - Graphic Print Round Neck T-shirt and Full Length Pyjamas Set 
162737043 - - Cozy Collection Graphic Print Round Neck T-shirt and Pyjama Set 

Kindly check and do the needful. 

Regards.