Subject: Re: Refund Not Processed - 6229239387 - MOC 14482124
From: Ezzaldeen Mahyoub <[email-masked]>
To: Seeta Seeta <[email-masked]>, "Fauzan Ahmad, Musalman" <[email-masked]>, Apoorv Joshi <[email-masked]>, Shakeeb Arsalan <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2020 23:50:05 -0700 (MST)

any update 

From: "Mohamed Nagy" <[email-masked]> 
To: "ArishLaila" <[email-masked]>, "Ksaconloc Returns" <[email-masked]>, "ArishLaila" <[email-masked]> 
Cc: "Ezzaldeen Mahyoub" <[email-masked]>, "Seeta Seeta" <[email-masked]>, "Ramesh Gottimukkala" <[email-masked]>, "Mohammad Ayaz" <[email-masked]>, "Mohammed Awad MohammedGaily" <[email-masked]>, "Fauzan Ahmad, Musalman" <[email-masked]>, "Shakeeb Arsalan" <[email-masked]>, "ArishLaila" <[email-masked]>, "Mohd Imran" <[email-masked]>, "Escalations Dxbteam" <[email-masked]>, "Apoorv Joshi" <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Monday, 14 December, 2020 16:31:04 
Subject: RE: Refund Not Processed - 6229239387 - MOC 14482124 

[ mailto:[email-masked] | @Ksaconloc Returns ] , [ mailto:[email-masked] | 
@ArishLaila ] , 

Waiting for your advice, 

Regards, 

From: Mohamed Nagy <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Sunday, December 13, 2020 4:08 PM 
To: Ksaconloc Returns <[email-masked]> 
Cc: Ezzaldeen Mahyoub <[email-masked]>; seeta.seeta <[email-masked]>; ArishLaila <[email-masked]>; Ramesh Gottimukkala <[email-masked]>; Mohammad Ayaz <[email-masked]>; Mohammed Awad MohammedGaily <[email-masked]>; Fauzan Ahmad, Musalman <[email-masked]>; Shakeeb Arsalan <[email-masked]>; ArishLaila <[email-masked]>; Mohd Imran <[email-masked]>; Escalations Dxbteam <[email-masked]>; Apoorv Joshi <[email-masked]> 
Subject: RE: Refund Not Processed - 6229239387 - MOC 14482124 
Importance: High 

Dear [ mailto:[email-masked] | 
@Ksaconloc Returns ] , 

Can we scan the Excess items under the RMA 1000053615 ?, if not kindly revert back to raise as GW. 

Regards, 

From: Ksaconloc Returns < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Sent: Thursday, December 10, 2020 2:09 PM 
To: Mohamed Nagy < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Cc: Ezzaldeen Mahyoub < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; seeta.seeta < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; ArishLaila < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Ramesh Gottimukkala < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Mohammad Ayaz < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Mohammed Awad MohammedGaily < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Fauzan Ahmad, Musalman < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Shakeeb Arsalan < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; ArishLaila < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Mohd Imran < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Escalations Dxbteam < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Apoorv Joshi < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Subject: RE: Refund Not Processed - 6229239387 - MOC 14482124 

Dear 

Greetings 

Please note below details AWB__ 46286433196 

	

RETURN_ORDER 	

SALES_ORDER_NO 	

AWB_NO 	

STATUS 	

ITEM_ID 	

CONCEPT_NAME 	

RETURN_QTY 	

RECEIVED_QTY 	

ORDER_QTY 	

UNEXPECTED_QTY 	

RI_PACKED_DISPATCHED 

1000032202 	

6228122590 	

46286433196 	

CLOSED 	

162520775 	

Splash 	

0 	

0 	

0 	

1 	

1 

1000032202 	

6228122590 	

46286433196 	

CLOSED 	

161850047 	

Splash 	

0 	

0 	

0 	

1 	

1 

1000032202 	

6228122590 	

46286433196 	

CLOSED 	

162188546 	

Splash 	

0 	

0 	

0 	

1 	

1 

1000032202 	

6228122590 	

46286433196 	

CLOSED 	

162188451 	

Splash 	

1 	

1 	

1 	

0 	

1 

1000032202 	

6228122590 	

46286433196 	

CLOSED 	

162749131 	

Centrepoint eBrands 	

0 	

0 	

0 	

1 	

1 

1000032202 	

6228122590 	

46286433196 	

CLOSED 	

161731123 	

Splash 	

0 	

0 	

0 	

1 	

1 

1000032202 	

6228122590 	

46286433196 	

CLOSED 	

162749863 	

Centrepoint eBrands 	

0 	

0 	

0 	

1 	

1 

1000032202 	

6228122590 	

46286433196 	

CLOSED 	

162520770 	

Splash 	

0 	

0 	

0 	

1 	

1 

1000032202 	

6228122590 	

46286433196 	

CLOSED 	

161422232 	

Splash 	

0 	

0 	

0 	

1 	

1 

1000032202 	

6228122590 	

46286433196 	

CLOSED 	

162369106 	

Splash 	

0 	

0 	

0 	

1 	

1 

1000032202 	

6228122590 	

46286433196 	

CLOSED 	

162188450 	

Splash 	

0 	

0 	

0 	

1 	

1 

1000032202 	

6228122590 	

46286433196 	

CLOSED 	

162749862 	

Centrepoint eBrands 	

0 	

0 	

0 	

1 	

1 

1000032202 	

6228122590 	

46286433196 	

CLOSED 	

162544856 	

Splash 	

0 	

0 	

0 	

1 	

1 

1000032202 	

6228122590 	

46286433196 	

CLOSED 	

161966663 	

Splash 	

0 	

0 	

0 	

1 	

1 

1000032202 	

6228122590 	

46286433196 	

CLOSED 	

162309643 	

Splash 	

1 	

0 	

1 	

0 	

	

1000032202 	

6228122590 	

46286433196 	

CLOSED 	

161323910 	

Splash 	

0 	

0 	

1 	

0 	

	

1000032202 	

6228122590 	

46286433196 	

CLOSED 	

161251657 	

Splash 	

1 	

0 	

1 	

0 	

	

1000032202 	

6228122590 	

46286433196 	

CLOSED 	

161731125 	

Splash 	

1 	

0 	

1 	

0 	

	

1000032202 	

6228122590 	

46286433196 	

CLOSED 	

161603358 	

Splash 	

1 	

0 	

1 	

0 	

	

1000032202 	

6228122590 	

46286433196 	

CLOSED 	

161772137 	

Splash 	

0 	

0 	

1 	

0 	

	

1000032202 	

6228122590 	

46286433196 	

CLOSED 	

161422234 	

Splash 	

1 	

0 	

1 	

0 	

	

1000032202 	

6228122590 	

46286433196 	

CLOSED 	

161422221 	

Splash 	

1 	

0 	

1 	

0 	

	

1000032202 	

6228122590 	

46286433196 	

CLOSED 	

161495337 	

Splash 	

1 	

0 	

1 	

0 	

	

1000032202 	

6228122590 	

46286433196 	

CLOSED 	

161043886 	

Splash 	

0 	

0 	

1 	

0 	

	

1000032202 	

6228122590 	

46286433196 	

CLOSED 	

162188548 	

Splash 	

1 	

0 	

1 	

0 	

Regards, 

Amir Reyazi 

Conloc Returns 

Ext – 4647 

From: Mohamed Nagy < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Sent: Wednesday, December 9, 2020 8:29 AM 
To: Ksaconloc Returns < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; ArishLaila < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Ramesh Gottimukkala < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Mohammad Ayaz < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Cc: Ezzaldeen Mahyoub < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; seeta.seeta < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Mohammed Awad MohammedGaily < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Fauzan Ahmad, Musalman < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Shakeeb Arsalan < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; ArishLaila < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Mohd Imran < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Escalations Dxbteam < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Apoorv Joshi < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Subject: RE: Refund Not Processed - 6229239387 - MOC 14482124 
Importance: High 

Dear All, 

Kindly note that customer claims he handed all the items for his 2 orders 6228122590 /6229239387 under the AWB 46286433196, 

Please advise if the AWB 46286433196 has any excess items, 

Case is now with MOC and need Urgent action from our end to avoid fines, 

Regards, 

Mohamed Nagy 

From: Ksaconloc Returns < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Sent: Tuesday, December 8, 2020 10:05 AM 
To: Mohd Imran < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Cc: Ezzaldeen Mahyoub < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; seeta.seeta < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Mohammed Awad MohammedGaily < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Fauzan Ahmad, Musalman < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Shakeeb Arsalan < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; ArishLaila < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Escalations Dxbteam < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Apoorv Joshi < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Subject: RE: Refund Not Processed - 6229239387 

Dear [ mailto:[email-masked] | 
@Mohd Imran ] , 

Please note not received at our end. 

AWB__ RP10091000362 

Order__ 6229239387 

RMA__ 1000053615 

Regards, 

Amir Reyazi 

Conloc Returns 

Ext – 4647 

From: Mohd Imran < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Sent: Saturday, December 5, 2020 6:15 PM 
To: Ksaconloc Returns < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Mohammed Awad MohammedGaily < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; ArishLaila < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Cc: Ezzaldeen Mahyoub < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; seeta.seeta < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Fauzan Ahmad, Musalman < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Shakeeb Arsalan < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Escalations Dxbteam < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Apoorv Joshi < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Subject: RE: Refund Not Processed - 6229239387 

Hi [ mailto:[email-masked] | 
@Ksaconloc Returns ] [ mailto:[email-masked] | 
@Mohammed Awad MohammedGaily ] , [ mailto:[email-masked] | 
@ArishLaila ] , 

Please check and process below refund. 

Order ID: 6229239387 

Return Tracking ID: 46179088653 

Assistance Required: Need urgent process the RMA 1000053615 

Issue Description: Customer raised a return request for 12 item and as per customer she/he handed over all 12 items to the courier team. 

As per tracking ID it has been received from our end, so kindly process the RMA, 

The customer clamed that he has return the items of the order no 6229239387 with the items of order no 6222155324 to aramex all in one box . 

Regards , 

Mohd. Imran 

Customer Support WEB TEAM. 

Landmark Tower, Dubai 

+971-45172116 

From: Apoorv Joshi < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Sent: Saturday, December 5, 2020 1:45 PM 
To: Escalations Dxbteam < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Cc: Ezzaldeen Mahyoub < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; seeta.seeta < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Fauzan Ahmad, Musalman < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Shakeeb Arsalan < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Subject: Refund Not Processed - 6229239387 

External email sender, please take precaution. 

Hi Team, 

Please assist in closing the below case. No action taken on child ticket #1653383. 

Thank you for your help! 

Regards, 

Apoorv 

From: "Ezzaldeen Mahyoub" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
To: "Apoorv Joshi" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Sent: Saturday, December 5, 2020 3:11:25 PM 
Subject: Refund Not Processed 

Hi Team, 

Problem Statement: Refund Not Processed 

Order Date : Oct 1, 2020 

Order ID: 6229239387 

Return Tracking ID: 46179088653 

Assistance Required: Need urgent process the RMA 1000053615 

Issue Description: Customer raised a return request for 12 item and as per customer she/he handed over all 12 items to the courier team. 

As per tracking ID it has been received from our end, so kindly process the RMA, 

The customer clamed that he has return the items of the order no 6229239387 with the items of order no 6222155324 to aramex all in one box . 

we have forworded the issue to warehuase but we did not get any reply. 

Regards, 

Ezzaldeen 

This e-mail message (which includes attachment/s thereto, if any, and the information therein), is legally privileged, proprietary, strictly confidential and exempt from disclosure, which is not waived or lost by mis-transmission or error. If you are not the original intended recipient of this message, it may be unlawful and illegal for you to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, disclose or otherwise use this message, or take any action in reliance on it, and the same is prohibited and forbidden. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by return reply and delete the message from your system without printing or making a copy. Neither the sender nor we are liable for any loss or damage as a result of this message, or for any delay, interception, corruption, virus, error, omission, improper or incomplete transmission thereof. www.landmarkgroup.com