Subject: Re: Invoice request
From: Seeta Seeta <[email-masked]>
To: Mohammad Shafeeque <[email-masked]>
Cc: Shakeeb Arsalan <[email-masked]>, Fauzan Musalman <[email-masked]>, Apoorv Joshi <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2020 00:03:22 -0700 (MST)

PFA 

Thanks & Regards, 
Seeta Kunwar 

From: "Mohammad Shafeeque" <[email-masked]> 
To: "Seeta Seeta" <[email-masked]>, "Shakeeb Arsalan" <[email-masked]> 
Cc: "Fauzan Musalman" <[email-masked]>, "Apoorv Joshi" <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Tuesday, 15 December, 2020 12:12:45 
Subject: Re: Invoice request 

Hi Team, 

Any update? 

Regards 

From: "Mohammad Shafeeque" <[email-masked]> 
To: "Seeta Seeta" <[email-masked]>, "Shakeeb Arsalan" <[email-masked]> 
Cc: "Fauzan Ahmad, Musalman" <[email-masked]>, "Apoorv Joshi" <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Sunday, December 13, 2020 7:36:54 PM 
Subject: Invoice request 

Hi Team, 

Order No: 8216978434 

Kindly provide the invoice of the order. 

Regards 
Shafeeque