Subject: Re: Finance group Ticket INCOMPLETE IBAN - 24-NOV-2020
From: Shakeeb Arsalan <[email-masked]>
To: Malik Ismail <[email-masked]>
Cc: Mohammed Athar <[email-masked]>, Mahmoud Emadeldin Mahmoud Elsayed <[email-masked]>, "Fauzan Ahmad, Musalman" <[email-masked]>, Mohd Zafar <[email-masked]>, Arjun Thapa <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 3 Dec 2020 09:20:34 -0700 (MST)

Hi Malik, 

Message has been dropped to the customer, will get back to you as soon as we get the response. 

Regards 
Shakeeb 

From: "Malik Ismail" <[email-masked]> 
To: "Mohammed Athar" <[email-masked]>, "Shakeeb Arsalan" <[email-masked]>, "Mahmoud Emadeldin Mahmoud Elsayed" <[email-masked]>, "Fauzan Ahmad, Musalman" <[email-masked]> 
Cc: "Mohd Zafar" <[email-masked]>, "Arjun Thapa" <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Tuesday, November 24, 2020 9:35:13 PM 
Subject: RE: Finance group Ticket INCOMPLETE IBAN - 24-NOV-2020 

Hi [ mailto:[email-masked] | 
@Shakeeb Arsalan ] , [ mailto:[email-masked] | 
@Fauzan Ahmad, Musalman ] , 

Please do the needful for CP. 

Regards, 

Malik 

From: Mohammed Athar <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Tuesday, November 24, 2020 7:34 PM 
To: HCCustomer Carefloor <[email-masked]>; HB Customercarefloor <[email-masked]>; Mahmoud Emadeldin Mahmoud Elsayed <[email-masked]>; Malik Ismail <[email-masked]> 
Cc: Mohd Zafar <[email-masked]>; Arjun Thapa <[email-masked]> 
Subject: Finance group Ticket INCOMPLETE IBAN - 24-NOV-2020 

Dear Team, 

Please share the correct IBAN and Bank details for below orders ASAP to make refund. 

Please be noted, IBAN should be 24 Alpha numeric digits. 

	

Order Nr. 	

Ticket 	

Refund Mode 	

Amount 	

IBAN/STORE 	

Account Name/Customer Name 	

Contact/Remarks 	

Bank/Store Name 	

Source 	

Concept 

6235860199 	

7582002 	

Bank Transfer 	

169.00 	

SA80 0001 9860 8012 0395 92 	

امل عيد محمد الحيدري 	

INCOMPLETE IBAN 	

Al Rajhi Bank 	

Finance Ticket 	

HB 

6237766050 	

7582001 	

Bank Transfer 	

110.00 	

SA80 0001 6260 8010 0992 28 	

نوال شائع محمد الشائع 	

INCOMPLETE IBAN 	

Al Rajhi Bank 	

Finance Ticket 	

CP 

6237780228 	

7582000 	

Bank Transfer 	

63.00 	

SA80 0001 6260 8010 0992 28 	

نوال شائع محمد الشائع 	

INCOMPLETE IBAN 	

Al Rajhi Bank 	

Finance Ticket 	

HC 

Thanks & Regards, 

Athar Mohammed, 

This e-mail message (which includes attachment/s thereto, if any, and the information therein), is legally privileged, proprietary, strictly confidential and exempt from disclosure, which is not waived or lost by mis-transmission or error. If you are not the original intended recipient of this message, it may be unlawful and illegal for you to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, disclose or otherwise use this message, or take any action in reliance on it, and the same is prohibited and forbidden. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by return reply and delete the message from your system without printing or making a copy. Neither the sender nor we are liable for any loss or damage as a result of this message, or for any delay, interception, corruption, virus, error, omission, improper or incomplete transmission thereof. www.landmarkgroup.com