Subject: Re: Refund not reflecting on Hybris: order id - 9604815915
From: Seeta Seeta <[email-masked]>
To: jessie caparas <[email-masked]>
Cc: Fauzan Musalman <[email-masked]>, Shakeeb Arsalan <[email-masked]>, Apoorv Joshi <[email-masked]>, Manish Kumar <[email-masked]>, escalations dxbteam <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 28 Nov 2020 22:34:43 -0700 (MST)

Hi Jessie, 

We still waiting for the further action. 

Thanks & Regards, 
Seeta Kunwar 

From: "Manish Kumar" <[email-masked]> 
To: "Seeta Seeta" <[email-masked]>, "Fauzan Musalman" <[email-masked]> 
Cc: "Shakeeb Arsalan" <[email-masked]>, "Apoorv Joshi" <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Sunday, 29 November, 2020 11:02:37 
Subject: Refund not reflecting on Hybris: order id - 9604815915 

Hi Team, 

Jira link: https://landmark.atlassian.net/browse/REL-125905 

Case id - 1649240 

With reference to the order number: 

Kindly note that with respect to order id - 9604815915 the following RMA status is refund processed however it is not reflecting on Hybris. Please do the needful. 

Thank you for your help! 

Regards, 
Manish