Subject: Re: Invoice: Order number - 6244542361 Ticket number - 1735773
From: Seeta Seeta <[email-masked]>
To: escalations dxbteam <[email-masked]>
Cc: Fauzan Musalman <[email-masked]>, Apoorv Joshi <[email-masked]>, Shakeeb Arsalan <[email-masked]>, Manish Kumar <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 22 Nov 2020 18:18:37 -0700 (MST)

Hi Team. 

Please assist us with the invoice copy for the order id - 6244542361. 

Thanks & Regards, 
Seeta Kunwar 

From: "Manish Kumar" <[email-masked]> 
To: "Seeta Seeta" <[email-masked]>, "Fauzan Musalman" <[email-masked]> 
Cc: "Apoorv Joshi" <[email-masked]>, "Shakeeb Arsalan" <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Monday, 23 November, 2020 06:47:40 
Subject: Invoice: Order number - 6244542361 Ticket number - 1735773 

Hi Team, 

Customer is requesting for the invoice of his order so please do the needful. 

Order number - 6244542361 

Ticket number - 1735773 

We are looking forward to your reply. 

Regards