Subject: Re: Refund not processed - Order ID 9799220856
From: Apoorv Joshi <[email-masked]>
To: escalations dxbteam <[email-masked]>
Cc: Mohd Imran <[email-masked]>, Eugene ocoy <[email-masked]>, con loc <[email-masked]>, deepak damodaran <[email-masked]>, Shatakshi Pandey <[email-masked]>, Seeta Seeta <[email-masked]>, Nikhil Bishnoi <[email-masked]>, Shakeeb Arsalan <[email-masked]>, "Fauzan Ahmad, Musalman" <[email-masked]>, anwar panery <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2020 12:34:26 -0700 (MST)

Hi Team, 

Please advise if any update on the below case. Thank you for your help! 

Regards, 
Apoorv 

From: "Eugene ocoy" <[email-masked]> 
To: "Mohd Imran" <[email-masked]>, "con loc" <[email-masked]>, "deepak damodaran" <[email-masked]>, "Shatakshi Pandey" <[email-masked]> 
Cc: "Seeta Seeta" <[email-masked]>, "Nikhil Bishnoi" <[email-masked]>, "Shakeeb Arsalan" <[email-masked]>, "Fauzan Ahmad, Musalman" <[email-masked]>, "Apoorv Joshi" <[email-masked]>, "escalations dxbteam" <[email-masked]>, "anwar panery" <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Thursday, November 12, 2020 4:54:52 PM 
Subject: RE: Refund not processed - Order ID 9799220856 

Hi Shatakshi, 

There are several complications in the return. as per the query from team they are asking for order # 9799220856 with awb 46038256843 to be process. 

But this is what we received from courier under AWB 46038256843 order # 9602477170 and processed done 

That’s why un-expected item received due to the item does not belong to the particular order received. 

Now, the refund got stuck for order # 9799220856. 

Processed done under order # 9602477170. 

RETURN_ORDER 	

SALES_ORDER_NO 	

STATUS 	

AWB_NO 	

ITEM_ID 	

CONCEPT_NAME 	

RETURN_QTY 	

RECEIVED_QTY 	

UNEXPECTED_QTY 

1000007962 	

9602477170 	

CLOSED 	

46038256843 	

162315008 	

Splash 	

0 	

0 	

1 

1000007962 	

9602477170 	

CLOSED 	

46038256843 	

162201212 	

Splash 	

0 	

0 	

1 

1000007962 	

9602477170 	

CLOSED 	

46038256843 	

162153803 	

Splash 	

0 	

0 	

1 

1000007962 	

9602477170 	

CLOSED 	

46038256843 	

161590649 	

Splash 	

1 	

0 	

0 

Team are asking to confirm the below order but actually the items already processed under order # 9602477170 awb 46038256843. 

RMA 

Number 	

Customer Order 	

Return Date 	

Receipt Date 	

Item Id 	

Item Description 	

Concept 	

Expected 

Qty 	

Received 

Qty 

43370175 	

9799220856 	

01-Sep-2020 		

162153803 	

TUNIC 	

3 	

1 	

0 

43370175 	

9799220856 	

01-Sep-2020 		

162201212 	

DRESSES 	

3 	

1 	

0 

43370175 	

9799220856 	

01-Sep-2020 		

162315008 	

TUNIC 	

3 	

1 	

0 

Thanks & Regards, 

Eugene Ocoy 

E-COM CONLOC 
Landmark Group, Jebel Ali Industrial Area 1, 
Dubai, United Arab Emirates P.O. Box 24570 
Tel:+971 4 809 4861 Mob:+971 506983147 

Email: [email-masked] 

Shop online at: http:\\www.landmarkshops.com\shoemart 

From: Eugene Ocoy 
Sent: Thursday, November 12, 2020 2:33 PM 
To: Mohd Imran <[email-masked]>; Con Loc <[email-masked]>; Deepak Damodaran <[email-masked]> 
Cc: seeta.seeta <[email-masked]>; Nikhil Bishnoi <[email-masked]>; Shakeeb Arsalan <[email-masked]>; Fauzan Ahmad, Musalman <[email-masked]>; Apoorv Joshi <[email-masked]>; Escalations Dxbteam <[email-masked]> 
Subject: RE: Refund not processed - Order ID 9799220856 

Hi Imran, 

Under AWB # 46038256843 , this is the order # 9602477170 processed related with an un-expected item received. 

	

RETURN_ORDER 	

SALES_ORDER_NO 	

STATUS 	

AWB_NO 	

ITEM_ID 	

CONCEPT_NAME 	

RETURN_QTY 	

RECEIVED_QTY 	

UNEXPECTED_QTY 

1000007962 	

9602477170 	

CLOSED 	

46038256843 	

162315008 	

Splash 	

0 	

0 	

1 

1000007962 	

9602477170 	

CLOSED 	

46038256843 	

162201212 	

Splash 	

0 	

0 	

1 

1000007962 	

9602477170 	

CLOSED 	

46038256843 	

162153803 	

Splash 	

0 	

0 	

1 

1000007962 	

9602477170 	

CLOSED 	

46038256843 	

161590649 	

Splash 	

1 	

0 	

0 

Thanks & Regards, 

Eugene Ocoy 

E-COM CONLOC 
Landmark Group, Jebel Ali Industrial Area 1, 
Dubai, United Arab Emirates P.O. Box 24570 
[ tel:+971 | Tel:+971 ] 4 809 4861 Mob:+971 506983147 

Email: [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] 

Shop online at: http:\\www.landmarkshops.com\shoemart 

From: Mohd Imran < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Sent: Thursday, November 12, 2020 1:57 PM 
To: Eugene Ocoy < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Con Loc < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Deepak Damodaran < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Cc: seeta.seeta < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Nikhil Bishnoi < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Shakeeb Arsalan < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Fauzan Ahmad, Musalman < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Apoorv Joshi < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Escalations Dxbteam < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Subject: RE: Refund not processed - Order ID 9799220856 

Hi [ mailto:[email-masked] | 
@Eugene Ocoy ] [ mailto:[email-masked] | 
@Con Loc ] [ mailto:[email-masked] | 
@Deepak Damodaran ] , 

Please get the below refund processed. 

Regards , 

Mohd. Imran 

Customer Support WEB TEAM. 

Landmark Tower, Dubai 

+971-45172116 

From: Apoorv Joshi < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Sent: Thursday, November 12, 2020 5:29 AM 
To: Escalations Dxbteam < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Cc: seeta.seeta < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Nikhil Bishnoi < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Shakeeb Arsalan < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Fauzan Ahmad, Musalman < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Subject: Re: Refund not processed - Order ID 9799220856 

External email sender, please take precaution. 

Hi Team, 

Please assist in closing the below case. No action on Child Ticket: 1615453 either. 

Thank you for your help! 

Regards, 

Apoorv 

From: "Nikhil Bishnoi" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
To: "Seeta Seeta" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >, "Shakeeb Arsalan" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >, "Fauzan Ahmad, Musalman" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >, "Apoorv Joshi" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Cc: "Nikhil Bishnoi" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Sent: Monday, November 2, 2020 1:41:58 PM 
Subject: Re: Refund not processed - Order ID 9799220856 

Hi Team, 

Problem Statement: Refund Not Processed 

Order Date : Aug 24, 2020 

Order ID: 9799220856 

Return Tracking ID: 46038256843 

RMA: 43370175 

Assistance Required: Process refund asap. 

Issue Description: The customer has confirmed that the returned items were collected under AWB 46038256843. The item IDs are 162315008, 162153803 & 162201210. 

The child ticket was created on Oct 24, and till now there is no update. The same was updated on Child Ticket sheet as well on Oct 31. 

The customer is with us since Nov 2018 and have completed 17 transactions. 

Kindly assist with the refund. The customer has conifrmed that the items were returned under the AWB 46038256843, which was delivered back to us on Sep 24. The RMA number is 43370175. 

Kindly assit with the refund. 

Regards, 

Nikhil. 
This e-mail message (which includes attachment/s thereto, if any, and the information therein), is legally privileged, proprietary, strictly confidential and exempt from disclosure, which is not waived or lost by mis-transmission or error. If you are not the original intended recipient of this message, it may be unlawful and illegal for you to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, disclose or otherwise use this message, or take any action in reliance on it, and the same is prohibited and forbidden. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by return reply and delete the message from your system without printing or making a copy. Neither the sender nor we are liable for any loss or damage as a result of this message, or for any delay, interception, corruption, virus, error, omission, improper or incomplete transmission thereof. www.landmarkgroup.com