Subject: Re: Refund follow on/ 9602571212
From: Asjad Hussain <[email-masked]>
To: Seeta Seeta <[email-masked]>
Cc: Shakeeb Arsalan <[email-masked]>, "Fauzan Ahmad, Musalman" <[email-masked]>, Apoorv Joshi <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2020 05:31:10 -0700 (MST)

Hi Team, 

any update? 

From: "Asjad Hussain" <[email-masked]> 
To: "Seeta Seeta" <[email-masked]> 
Cc: "Shakeeb Arsalan" <[email-masked]>, "Fauzan Ahmad, Musalman" <[email-masked]>, "Apoorv Joshi" <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Monday, 26 October, 2020 21:45:38 
Subject: Re: Refund follow on/ 9602571212 

Hi Team, 

kindly help in closing the case 

From: "Atmaram Tiwari" <[email-masked]> 
To: "Jessie Caparas" <[email-masked]>, "Eugene Ocoy" <[email-masked]>, "Mohd Imran" <[email-masked]>, "Deepak Damodaran" <[email-masked]>, "Shatakshi Pandey" <[email-masked]> 
Cc: "Shakeeb Arsalan" <[email-masked]>, "Fauzan Ahmad, Musalman" <[email-masked]>, "Apoorv Joshi" <[email-masked]>, "Asjad Hussain" <[email-masked]>, "Escalations Dxbteam" <[email-masked]>, "Malik Ismail" <[email-masked]>, "Seeta Seeta" <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Monday, 26 October, 2020 11:41:48 
Subject: Re: Refund follow on/ 9602571212 

Received with Zero what we can do? 

Regards, 

---------------------------------------------- 

Atmaram Tiwari 

Web Team | Landmark Group 

18th floor Al Marsa, South Tecom Zone D Dubai Marina P.O.Box 25030 

w: [ http://www.webteam.com/ | webteam.com ] 

m: +971 52 117 4306 

m: +91 98 999 73807 

t: +971 4 517 2015 int:(2015) 

From: Jessie Caparas <[email-masked]> 
Date: Sunday, 25 October 2020 at 11:00 PM 
To: Eugene Ocoy <[email-masked]>, Mohd Imran <[email-masked]>, Deepak Damodaran <[email-masked]>, Atmaram Tiwari <[email-masked]>, Shatakshi Pandey <[email-masked]> 
Cc: Shakeeb Arsalan <[email-masked]>, Fauzan Musalman <[email-masked]>, Apoorv Joshi <[email-masked]>, asjad hussain <[email-masked]>, Escalations Dxbteam <[email-masked]>, Malik Ismail <[email-masked]>, seeta.seeta <[email-masked]> 
Subject: RE: Refund follow on/ 9602571212 

[ mailto:[email-masked] | @Atmaram Tiwari ] [ mailto:[email-masked] | 
@Shatakshi Pandey ] 

Please help on the below. 

Receive and closed as per Conloc but still showing pick up scheduled in Hybris. 

Thank you and Kind Regards, 

Jessie Caparas 

Email: [ mailto:[email-masked] | 
[email-masked] ] 

T: +97145172087 

From: Eugene Ocoy <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Sunday, October 25, 2020 10:32 AM 
To: Mohd Imran <[email-masked]>; Deepak Damodaran <[email-masked]> 
Cc: Shakeeb Arsalan <[email-masked]>; Fauzan Musalman <[email-masked]>; Apoorv Joshi <[email-masked]>; asjad hussain <[email-masked]>; Escalations Dxbteam <[email-masked]>; Jessie Caparas <[email-masked]>; Malik Ismail <[email-masked]>; seeta.seeta <[email-masked]> 
Subject: RE: Refund follow on/ 9602571212 

Hi Mohd, 

Its already processed in system. 

	

RETURN_ORDER 	

SALES_ORDER_NO 	

STATUS 	

COURIER_PARTNER 	

AWB_NO 	

STATUS 	

ITEM_ID 	

CONCEPT_NAME 	

RETURN_QTY 	

RECEIVED_QTY 	

UNEXPECTED_QTY 

1000002113 	

9602571212 	

CLOSED 	

ARA 	

46037757872 	

CLOSED 	

160173594 	

Lifestyle 	

0 	

0 	

0 

1000002113 	

9602571212 	

CLOSED 	

ARA 	

46037757872 	

CLOSED 	

161579608 	

Splash 	

0 	

0 	

0 

1000002113 	

9602571212 	

CLOSED 	

ARA 	

46037757872 	

CLOSED 	

162002464 	

Splash 	

0 	

0 	

0 

1000002113 	

9602571212 	

CLOSED 	

ARA 	

46037757872 	

CLOSED 	

162380121 	

Shoemart 	

0 	

0 	

0 

1000002113 	

9602571212 	

CLOSED 	

ARA 	

46037757872 	

CLOSED 	

154475019 	

Lifestyle 	

0 	

0 	

0 

1000002113 	

9602571212 	

CLOSED 	

ARA 	

46037757872 	

CLOSED 	

160173592 	

Lifestyle 	

0 	

0 	

0 

1000002113 	

9602571212 	

CLOSED 	

ARA 	

46037757872 	

CLOSED 	

161840597 	

Shoemart 	

0 	

0 	

1 

1000002113 	

9602571212 	

CLOSED 	

ARA 	

46037757872 	

CLOSED 	

161172188 	

Shoemart 	

0 	

0 	

0 

1000002113 	

9602571212 	

CLOSED 	

ARA 	

46037757872 	

CLOSED 	

161598740 	

Splash 	

0 	

0 	

0 

1000002113 	

9602571212 	

CLOSED 	

ARA 	

46037757872 	

CLOSED 	

161840595 	

Shoemart 	

0 	

0 	

1 

Thanks & Regards, 

Eugene Ocoy 

E-COM CONLOC 
Landmark Group, Jebel Ali Industrial Area 1, 
Dubai, United Arab Emirates P.O. Box 24570 
[ tel:+971 | Tel:+971 ] 4 809 4861 Mob:+971 506983147 

Email: [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] 

Shop online at: http:\\www.landmarkshops.com\shoemart 

From: Mohd Imran < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Sent: Sunday, October 25, 2020 10:23 AM 
To: Eugene Ocoy < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Deepak Damodaran < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Cc: Shakeeb Arsalan < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Fauzan Musalman < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Apoorv Joshi < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; asjad hussain < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Escalations Dxbteam < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Jessie Caparas < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Malik Ismail < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; seeta.seeta < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Subject: RE: Refund follow on/ 9602571212 

Hi [ mailto:[email-masked] | 
@Eugene Ocoy ] [ mailto:[email-masked] | 
@Deepak Damodaran ] , 

Please process below refund on priority. 

Regards , 

Mohd. Imran 

Customer Support WEB TEAM. 

Landmark Tower, Dubai 

+971-45172116 

From: Seeta Seeta < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Sent: Thursday, October 22, 2020 5:05 PM 
To: Mohd Imran < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Cc: Eugene Ocoy < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Deepak Damodaran < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Shakeeb Arsalan < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Fauzan Musalman < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Apoorv Joshi < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; asjad hussain < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Escalations Dxbteam < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Jessie Caparas < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Malik Ismail < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Subject: Re: Refund follow on/ 9602571212 

External email sender, please take precaution. 

Hi Imran, 

We have still now received any update in the below case. 

Thanks & Regards, 
Seeta Kunwar 

From: "Mohd Imran" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
To: "Eugene Ocoy" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >, "deepak damodaran" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Cc: "Shakeeb Arsalan" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >, "Fauzan Musalman" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >, "Apoorv Joshi" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >, "asjad hussain" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >, "escalations dxbteam" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >, "Seeta Seeta" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >, "jessie caparas" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >, "malik ismail" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Sent: Monday, October 19, 2020 5:08:20 PM 
Subject: RE: Refund follow on/ 9602571212 

Hi [ mailto:[email-masked] | 
@Eugene Ocoy ] [ mailto:[email-masked] | 
@Deepak Damodaran ] , 

Please process below refund. Shipment delivered to warehouse. 

Regards , 

Mohd. Imran 

Customer Support WEB TEAM. 

Landmark Tower, Dubai 

+971-45172116 

From: Seeta Seeta < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Sent: Monday, October 19, 2020 3:21 PM 
To: Jessie Caparas < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Malik Ismail < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Cc: Shakeeb Arsalan < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Fauzan Musalman < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Apoorv Joshi < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; asjad hussain < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Escalations Dxbteam < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Subject: Re: Refund follow on/ 9602571212 

External email sender, please take precaution. 

Hi Team, 

Need your assistance in the below case. 

Thanks & Regards, 
Seeta Kunwar 

From: "asjad hussain" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
To: "Seeta Seeta" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Cc: "Shakeeb Arsalan" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >, "Fauzan Musalman" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >, "Apoorv Joshi" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Sent: Monday, October 19, 2020 3:25:33 PM 
Subject: Re: Refund follow on/ 9602571212 

Hi team, 

kindly help in the below case as the customer is chasing us. 

From: "Asjad Hussain" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
To: "Seeta Seeta" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Cc: "Shakeeb Arsalan" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >, "Fauzan Ahmad, Musalman" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >, "Apoorv Joshi" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Sent: Tuesday, 13 October, 2020 17:21:40 
Subject: Refund follow on/ 9602571212 

Hi team, 

sub:Refund follow on 

with reference to order number: 9602571212 

order date: SSep 11, 2020 

Return tracking id: 46037757872 

Retuned items have been received at our warehouse on 21 Sep 2020 but the refund is not processed till now. The child ticket was 10 days ago for the same but no action is taken. 

kindly check and do the needful. 

Regards, 

Asjad. 

This e-mail message (which includes attachment/s thereto, if any, and the information therein), is legally privileged, proprietary, strictly confidential and exempt from disclosure, which is not waived or lost by mis-transmission or error. If you are not the original intended recipient of this message, it may be unlawful and illegal for you to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, disclose or otherwise use this message, or take any action in reliance on it, and the same is prohibited and forbidden. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by return reply and delete the message from your system without printing or making a copy. Neither the sender nor we are liable for any loss or damage as a result of this message, or for any delay, interception, corruption, virus, error, omission, improper or incomplete transmission thereof. [ https://eur03.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.landmarkgroup.com%2F&data=02%7C01%7CAtmaram.Tiwari%40landmarkgroup.com%7C3c990d858648410f739c08d8791838a1%7C1f9b09b4197c4f1cb0c5571a6ccc96c8%7C0%7C0%7C637392492224100534&sdata=WF0aAfhu2gh4dkCLaGdI59avrjERUb6XXi%2FTSrS16yk%3D&reserved=0 | 
www.landmarkgroup.com ] 
This e-mail message (which includes attachment/s thereto, if any, and the information therein), is legally privileged, proprietary, strictly confidential and exempt from disclosure, which is not waived or lost by mis-transmission or error. If you are not the original intended recipient of this message, it may be unlawful and illegal for you to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, disclose or otherwise use this message, or take any action in reliance on it, and the same is prohibited and forbidden. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by return reply and delete the message from your system without printing or making a copy. Neither the sender nor we are liable for any loss or damage as a result of this message, or for any delay, interception, corruption, virus, error, omission, improper or incomplete transmission thereof. www.landmarkgroup.com