Subject: Re: Incomplete WWD Item / 9604000030
From: Apoorv Joshi <[email-masked]>
To: Jessie Caparas <[email-masked]>
Cc: escalations dxbteam <[email-masked]>, Sanjay Parajuli <[email-masked]>, Babyshop Home Delivery <[email-masked]>, Seeta Seeta <[email-masked]>, Rehan Khan <[email-masked]>, Shakeeb Arsalan <[email-masked]>, Mohammad Shababe Quamar <[email-masked]>, "Fauzan Ahmad, Musalman" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Nov 2020 16:44:30 -0700 (MST)

Hi Jessie, 

Kindly advise if any update on the below case. 

Thank you for your help! 

Regards, 
Apoorv 

From: "Jessie Caparas" <[email-masked]> 
To: "Apoorv Joshi" <[email-masked]>, "escalations dxbteam" <[email-masked]>, "Sanjay Parajuli" <[email-masked]>, "Babyshop Home Delivery" <[email-masked]> 
Cc: "Seeta Seeta" <[email-masked]>, "Rehan Khan" <[email-masked]>, "Shakeeb Arsalan" <[email-masked]>, "Mohammad Shababe Quamar" <[email-masked]>, "Fauzan Ahmad, Musalman" <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Sunday, November 8, 2020 1:03:21 PM 
Subject: RE: Incomplete WWD Item / 9604000030 

[ mailto:[email-masked] | @Sanjay Parajuli ] [ mailto:[email-masked] | 
@Babyshop Home Delivery ] any update on this? 

Thank you and Kind Regards, 

Jessie Caparas 

Email: [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] 

T: +97145172087 

From: Apoorv Joshi <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Saturday, November 7, 2020 4:25 PM 
To: Escalations Dxbteam <[email-masked]> 
Cc: Sanjay Parajuli <[email-masked]>; Babyshop Home Delivery <[email-masked]>; seeta.seeta <[email-masked]>; Rehan Khan <[email-masked]>; Shakeeb Arsalan <[email-masked]>; Mohammad Shababe Quamar <[email-masked]>; Fauzan Ahmad, Musalman <[email-masked]> 
Subject: Re: Incomplete WWD Item / 9604000030 

External email sender, please take precaution. 

Hi Team, 

Please assist in closing the below case. 

Thank you for your help! 

Regards, 

Apoorv 

From: "Babyshop Home Delivery" <[email-masked]> 
To: "Sanjay Parajuli" <[email-masked]> 
Cc: "Seeta Seeta" <[email-masked]>, "Rehan Khan" <[email-masked]>, "Shakeeb Arsalan" <[email-masked]>, "Apoorv Joshi" <[email-masked]>, "escalations dxbteam" <[email-masked]>, "Mohammad Shababe Quamar" <[email-masked]>, "Fauzan Ahmad, Musalman" <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Sunday, 25 October, 2020 09:05:25 
Subject: RE: Incomplete WWD Item / 9604000030 

Dear Sanjay, 

Please check then provide missing item to be delivered. As per the below mail, Only the canopy is missing. 

	

nvoice No 	

Delivery Date 	

Slot 	

Delivery Type 	

Item Code 	

Item Description 	

Invoice Item Quantity 	

Actual Item Quantity 	

Original Invoice No 	

Return Flag 	

Invoice Date 	

Invoice Type 	

Customer Name 	

Mobile No 	

Area 	

Subzone 	

Schedule No 	

Schedule Date 	

Nature Of Delivery 

9604000030 	

21-Sep-2020 	

Morning 	

WWT 	

162079116 	

Joie Muze LX Travel Stroller with Canopy 	

1 	

1 	

	

20-Sep-2020 	

1 	

Neriza Catindihan 	

554154511 	

Manama 	

Manama 	

	

NORMAL 

Validation Legen 

Best Regards, 

Dhan Bahadur Rai 

COD operations, Babyshop, Jebel ali, Dubai, UAE. 

Dhan : CUG : +971564112613, Board : 048094839, Mobile: +971558710077 

Rajesh: CUG : +971543097510, Board : 048094839, Mobile: +971544764797 

[ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] | Join our Social Circle : 

[ https://eur03.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.babyshopstores.com%2F&data=04%7C01%7CJessie.Caparas%40landmarkgroup.com%7Cd50ea839e31c4588589108d8831828bd%7C1f9b09b4197c4f1cb0c5571a6ccc96c8%7C0%7C0%7C637403487091639688%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&sdata=A9abJlmdqtOZu7veVvb5CoVXcoEIEs1rf2X1s%2FbL1Dw%3D&reserved=0 | www.babyshopstores.com ] | [ https://eur03.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.landmarkgroup.com%2F&data=04%7C01%7CJessie.Caparas%40landmarkgroup.com%7Cd50ea839e31c4588589108d8831828bd%7C1f9b09b4197c4f1cb0c5571a6ccc96c8%7C0%7C0%7C637403487091639688%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&sdata=NzEtR2MP0WomW3hEiTCVJzNRzUIreHsIWhcDUyffn8g%3D&reserved=0 | 
www.landmarkgroup.com ] | [ https://eur03.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.landmarkshops.com%2F&data=04%7C01%7CJessie.Caparas%40landmarkgroup.com%7Cd50ea839e31c4588589108d8831828bd%7C1f9b09b4197c4f1cb0c5571a6ccc96c8%7C0%7C0%7C637403487091649682%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&sdata=ahRmq7yeBbiZRzwMvpWhNySHHzBfNosp%2BODxwVgF6Fg%3D&reserved=0 | 
www.landmarkshops.com ] 

P " Please consider the environment before printing the mail. save the greenery to save the earth. " 

From: Mohammad Shababe Quamar 
Sent: Saturday, October 24, 2020 5:05 PM 
To: Babyshop Home Delivery <[email-masked]>; Fauzan Ahmad . Musalman <[email-masked]>; Sanjay Parajuli <[email-masked]> 
Cc: seeta.seeta <[email-masked]>; Rehan Khan <[email-masked]>; Shakeeb Arsalan <[email-masked]>; Apoorv Joshi <[email-masked]>; Sameer Koothalikutty <[email-masked]>; Escalations Dxbteam <[email-masked]> 
Subject: RE: Incomplete WWD Item / 9604000030 

Hi Dhan, 

Any update on this? 

Thanks, 

Shababe Quamar 

From: Babyshop Home Delivery < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Sent: Saturday, October 17, 2020 8:19 AM 
To: Fauzan Ahmad . Musalman < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Sanjay Parajuli < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Cc: seeta.seeta < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Rehan Khan < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Shakeeb Arsalan < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Apoorv Joshi < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Sameer Koothalikutty < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Escalations Dxbteam < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Subject: RE: Incomplete WWD Item / 9604000030 

Dear all Team, 

Please ignore the this mail. 

Best Regards, 

Dhan Bahadur Rai 

COD operations, Babyshop, Jebel ali, Dubai, UAE. 

Dhan : CUG : +971564112613, Board : 048094839, Mobile: +971558710077 

Rajesh: CUG : +971543097510, Board : 048094839, Mobile: +971544764797 

[ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] | Join our Social Circle : 

[ https://eur03.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.babyshopstores.com%2F&data=04%7C01%7CJessie.Caparas%40landmarkgroup.com%7Cd50ea839e31c4588589108d8831828bd%7C1f9b09b4197c4f1cb0c5571a6ccc96c8%7C0%7C0%7C637403487091649682%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&sdata=XBnMXYUsy1X4s5ptfU7sDardAkA6EHbGMx%2BnQRgGY2E%3D&reserved=0 | www.babyshopstores.com ] | [ https://eur03.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.landmarkgroup.com%2F&data=04%7C01%7CJessie.Caparas%40landmarkgroup.com%7Cd50ea839e31c4588589108d8831828bd%7C1f9b09b4197c4f1cb0c5571a6ccc96c8%7C0%7C0%7C637403487091659677%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&sdata=HrO%2FJiXpHitqgPgvCwO4XU4qoblC%2BUA0zkX%2B2LaWoeg%3D&reserved=0 | 
www.landmarkgroup.com ] | [ https://eur03.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.landmarkshops.com%2F&data=04%7C01%7CJessie.Caparas%40landmarkgroup.com%7Cd50ea839e31c4588589108d8831828bd%7C1f9b09b4197c4f1cb0c5571a6ccc96c8%7C0%7C0%7C637403487091659677%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&sdata=FUjgYM20pEmhtsGg1nNx%2BUd0zU%2BLZn6BiY6%2FHz6aam4%3D&reserved=0 | 
www.landmarkshops.com ] 

P " Please consider the environment before printing the mail. save the greenery to save the earth. " 

From: Babyshop Home Delivery 
Sent: Saturday, October 17, 2020 8:16 AM 
To: Fauzan Ahmad . Musalman < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Sanjay Parajuli < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Cc: seeta.seeta < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Rehan Khan < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Shakeeb Arsalan < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Apoorv Joshi < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Sameer Koothalikutty < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Escalations Dxbteam < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Subject: RE: Incomplete WWD Item / 9604000030 
Importance: High 

Dear Sanjay, 

Please check then provide missing item to be delivered. As per the below mail, Only the canopy is missing. Please check then revert. 

	

nvoice No 	

Delivery Date 	

Slot 	

Delivery Type 	

Item Code 	

Item Description 	

Invoice Item Quantity 	

Actual Item Quantity 	

Original Invoice No 	

Return Flag 	

Invoice Date 	

Invoice Type 	

Customer Name 	

Mobile No 	

Area 	

Subzone 	

Schedule No 	

Schedule Date 	

Nature Of Delivery 

9604000030 	

21-Sep-2020 	

Morning 	

WWT 	

162079116 	

Joie Muze LX Travel Stroller with Canopy 	

1 	

1 	

	

20-Sep-2020 	

1 	

Neriza Catindihan 	

554154511 	

Manama 	

Manama 	

	

NORMAL 

Validation Legen 

Best Regards, 

Dhan Bahadur Rai 

COD operations, Babyshop, Jebel ali, Dubai, UAE. 

Dhan : CUG : +971564112613, Board : 048094839, Mobile: +971558710077 

Rajesh: CUG : +971543097510, Board : 048094839, Mobile: +971544764797 

[ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] | Join our Social Circle : 

[ https://eur03.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.babyshopstores.com%2F&data=04%7C01%7CJessie.Caparas%40landmarkgroup.com%7Cd50ea839e31c4588589108d8831828bd%7C1f9b09b4197c4f1cb0c5571a6ccc96c8%7C0%7C0%7C637403487091669671%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&sdata=V3SS5yVOf9rfBmJcZYdo0nW5OyLFCzQN8Cggsc6Yu4o%3D&reserved=0 | www.babyshopstores.com ] | [ https://eur03.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.landmarkgroup.com%2F&data=04%7C01%7CJessie.Caparas%40landmarkgroup.com%7Cd50ea839e31c4588589108d8831828bd%7C1f9b09b4197c4f1cb0c5571a6ccc96c8%7C0%7C0%7C637403487091679663%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&sdata=3w6YakJpxNN6kmYUoXf480AZfJAFTh3ENC6Q1vEQ7JY%3D&reserved=0 | 
www.landmarkgroup.com ] | [ https://eur03.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.landmarkshops.com%2F&data=04%7C01%7CJessie.Caparas%40landmarkgroup.com%7Cd50ea839e31c4588589108d8831828bd%7C1f9b09b4197c4f1cb0c5571a6ccc96c8%7C0%7C0%7C637403487091679663%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&sdata=Wtu7bxZrdzGoAi9COZrOMsEiYoPvvDqKAXGSvYm2gso%3D&reserved=0 | 
www.landmarkshops.com ] 

P " Please consider the environment before printing the mail. save the greenery to save the earth. " 

From: Fauzan Ahmad . Musalman [ [ mailto:[email-masked] | mailto:[email-masked] ] ] 
Sent: Friday, October 16, 2020 5:16 PM 
To: Babyshop Home Delivery < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Cc: seeta.seeta < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Rehan Khan < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Shakeeb Arsalan < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Apoorv Joshi < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Sameer Koothalikutty < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Escalations Dxbteam < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Subject: Incomplete WWD Item / 9604000030 
Importance: High 

External email sender, please take precaution. 

Hi Team, 

Kindly assist us on the below case. 

Regards, 

Fauzan 

From: "Rehan Khan" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
To: "Seeta Seeta" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >, "Fauzan Ahmad, Musalman" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >, "Shakeeb Arsalan" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Cc: "Apoorv Joshi" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Sent: Friday, October 16, 2020 3:00:55 PM 
Subject: Incomplete WWD Item / 9604000030 

Hi Team, 

The customer placed his order on Sep 20, 2020 and order has been delivered successfully but customer claims that he did not received rain cover with this item. We've checked on the website so rain cover is attached with this item. 

We've escalated to the warehouse but still the issue has not resolved. 

So we request you please do the needful and help us to close this case. 

Order ID: 9604000030 

Tracking ID: FP0921000209 

Ticket number - 1513519 

Child ticket - 1533774 

We are looking forward to your reply. 

Regards 

Rehan 

This e-mail message (which includes attachment/s thereto, if any, and the information therein), is legally privileged, proprietary, strictly confidential and exempt from disclosure, which is not waived or lost by mis-transmission or error. If you are not the original intended recipient of this message, it may be unlawful and illegal for you to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, disclose or otherwise use this message, or take any action in reliance on it, and the same is prohibited and forbidden. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by return reply and delete the message from your system without printing or making a copy. Neither the sender nor we are liable for any loss or damage as a result of this message, or for any delay, interception, corruption, virus, error, omission, improper or incomplete transmission thereof. www.landmarkgroup.com 
This e-mail message (which includes attachment/s thereto, if any, and the information therein), is legally privileged, proprietary, strictly confidential and exempt from disclosure, which is not waived or lost by mis-transmission or error. If you are not the original intended recipient of this message, it may be unlawful and illegal for you to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, disclose or otherwise use this message, or take any action in reliance on it, and the same is prohibited and forbidden. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by return reply and delete the message from your system without printing or making a copy. Neither the sender nor we are liable for any loss or damage as a result of this message, or for any delay, interception, corruption, virus, error, omission, improper or incomplete transmission thereof. www.landmarkgroup.com