Subject: Re: Finance group Ticket INCOMPLETE IBAN - 05-NOV-2020
From: "Fauzan Ahmad . Musalman" <[email-masked]>
To: Malik Ismail <[email-masked]>
Cc: Mohammed Athar <[email-masked]>, Mahmoud Emadeldin Mahmoud Elsayed <[email-masked]>, Shakeeb Arsalan <[email-masked]>, Mohd Zafar <[email-masked]>, Arjun Thapa <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 8 Nov 2020 01:24:15 -0700 (MST)

Hi Mailk, 

I have dropped email to Max & CP orders, Will share the details once get update from customer. 

Regards, 
Fauzan 

From: "Malik Ismail" <[email-masked]> 
To: "Mohammed Athar" <[email-masked]>, "Fauzan Ahmad, Musalman" <[email-masked]>, "Mahmoud Emadeldin Mahmoud Elsayed" <[email-masked]>, "Shakeeb Arsalan" <[email-masked]> 
Cc: "Mohd Zafar" <[email-masked]>, "Arjun Thapa" <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Saturday, November 7, 2020 2:36:36 PM 
Subject: RE: Finance group Ticket INCOMPLETE IBAN - 05-NOV-2020 

Hi [ mailto:[email-masked] | 
@Shakeeb Arsalan ] , [ mailto:[email-masked] | 
@Fauzan  Ahmad . Musalman ] , 

Please do the needful for CP, Max orders. 

From: Mohammed Athar <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Thursday, November 5, 2020 12:53 PM 
To: HCCustomer Carefloor <[email-masked]>; HB Customercarefloor <[email-masked]>; Mahmoud Emadeldin Mahmoud Elsayed <[email-masked]>; Malik Ismail <[email-masked]> 
Cc: Mohd Zafar <[email-masked]>; Arjun Thapa <[email-masked]> 
Subject: Finance group Ticket INCOMPLETE IBAN - 05-NOV-2020 

Dear Team, 

Please share the correct IBAN and Bank details for below orders ASAP to make refund. 

Please be noted, IBAN should be 24 Alpha numeric digits. 

	

Order Nr. 	

Ticket 	

Refund Mode 	

Amount 	

IBAN/STORE 	

Account Name/Customer Name 	

Contact/Remarks 	

Bank/Store Name 	

Source 	

Concept 

6235829079 	

7542615 	

Bank Transfer 	

107.00 	

SA26 8000 0132 6080 1031 939 	

علي الظفيري 	

INCOMPLETE IBAN 	

Al Rajhi Bank 	

Finance Ticket 	

MAX 

6232737688 	

7541002 	

Bank Transfer 	

449.00 	

SA13 0000 0004 3041 5000 100 	

ايمن خالد جوهرجي 	

INCOMPLETE IBAN 	

NCB 	

Finance Ticket 	

HC 

6227588632 	

7535058 	

Bank Transfer 	

88.00 	

SA10 8000 0216 6080 1046 291 	

HEBA ALSAEED 	

INCOMPLETE IBAN 	

Al Rajhi Bank 	

Finance Ticket 	

CP 

6230645783 	

7529010 	

Bank Transfer 	

149.00 	

SA88 8000 0138 6080 1066 	

افنان عبدالله البداح 	

INCOMPLETE IBAN 	

Al Rajhi Bank 	

Finance Ticket 	

HC 

6229477733 	

7517012 	

Bank Transfer 	

379.00 	

SA48 2000 0100 0608 0107 602 	

Boshra Ebrahim 	

INCOMPLETE IBAN 	

Al Rajhi Bank 	

Finance Ticket 	

HC 

Thanks & Regards, 

Athar Mohammed, 

This e-mail message (which includes attachment/s thereto, if any, and the information therein), is legally privileged, proprietary, strictly confidential and exempt from disclosure, which is not waived or lost by mis-transmission or error. If you are not the original intended recipient of this message, it may be unlawful and illegal for you to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, disclose or otherwise use this message, or take any action in reliance on it, and the same is prohibited and forbidden. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by return reply and delete the message from your system without printing or making a copy. Neither the sender nor we are liable for any loss or damage as a result of this message, or for any delay, interception, corruption, virus, error, omission, improper or incomplete transmission thereof. www.landmarkgroup.com