Subject: Fwd: Refund not processed - Order ID 9601206637
From: Nikhil Bishnoi <[email-masked]>
To: Seeta Seeta <[email-masked]>, Shakeeb Arsalan <[email-masked]>, "Fauzan Ahmad, Musalman" <[email-masked]>, Apoorv Joshi <[email-masked]>
Cc: Nikhil Bishnoi <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2020 17:22:23 -0700 (MST)

Dear Team, 

The refund is not yet processed. Can Jira be raised based on WH confirmation. 

Regards, 
Nikhil. 

From: "Eugene Ocoy" <[email-masked]> 
To: "Mohd Imran" <[email-masked]>, "Con Loc" <[email-masked]>, "Deepak Damodaran" <[email-masked]> 
Cc: "Seeta Seeta" <[email-masked]>, "Nikhil Bishnoi" <[email-masked]>, "Shakeeb Arsalan" <[email-masked]>, "Apoorv Joshi" <[email-masked]>, "Fauzan Ahmad, Musalman" <[email-masked]>, "Escalations Dxbteam" <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Wednesday, 21 October, 2020 18:34:15 
Subject: RE: Refund not processed - Order ID 9601206637 

Hi Team, 

Done process with one item short 

	

RMA 

Number 	

Customer Order 	

Return Date 	

Receipt Date 	

Item Id 	

Item Description 	

Concept 	

Expected 

Qty 	

Received 

Qty 

43389033 	

9601206637 	

04-Sep-2020 	

10-Sep-2020 	

162330672 	

Ladies Flat Sandals 	

6 	

1 	

0 

43389033 	

9601206637 	

04-Sep-2020 	

10-Sep-2020 	

162358041 	

FRILL SHIFT DRESS 	

6 	

1 	

1 

43389033 	

9601206637 	

04-Sep-2020 	

10-Sep-2020 	

162365309 	

KNEE LENGTH WRAP DRESS 	

6 	

1 	

1 

43405053 	

9601206637 	

07-Sep-2020 		

162358041 	

FRILL SHIFT DRESS 	

6 	

1 	

0 

43405053 	

9601206637 	

07-Sep-2020 		

162365309 	

KNEE LENGTH WRAP DRESS 	

6 	

1 	

0 

Thanks & Regards, 

Vishal ojha 

E-COM CONLOC 
Landmark Group, Jebel Ali Industrial Area 1, 
Dubai, United Arab Emirates P.O. Box 24570 
Tel:+971 4 809 4861 Mob:+971 506983147 

Email: [email-masked] 

Shop online at: http:\\www.landmarkshops.com\shoemart 

From: Mohd Imran <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Wednesday, October 21, 2020 11:39 AM 
To: Eugene Ocoy <[email-masked]>; Con Loc <[email-masked]>; Deepak Damodaran <[email-masked]> 
Cc: seeta.seeta <[email-masked]>; Nikhil Bishnoi <[email-masked]>; Shakeeb Arsalan <[email-masked]>; Apoorv Joshi <[email-masked]>; Fauzan Ahmad . Musalman <[email-masked]>; Escalations Dxbteam <[email-masked]> 
Subject: RE: Refund not processed - Order ID 9601206637 

Hi [ mailto:[email-masked] | 
@Eugene Ocoy ] [ mailto:[email-masked] | 
@Con Loc ] [ mailto:[email-masked] | 
@Deepak Damodaran ] , 

Please process below refund. 

Regards , 

Mohd. Imran 

Customer Support WEB TEAM. 

Landmark Tower, Dubai 

+971-45172116 

From: Fauzan Ahmad . Musalman < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Sent: Wednesday, October 21, 2020 6:39 AM 
To: Escalations Dxbteam < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Cc: seeta.seeta < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Nikhil Bishnoi < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Shakeeb Arsalan < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Apoorv Joshi < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Subject: Refund not processed - Order ID 9601206637 
Importance: High 

External email sender, please take precaution. 

Hi Team, 

With reference to order # 9601206637 

Tracking ID: RP0907000775 

RMA: 43405053 

RMA Value: 102 

The customer is telling that the item was collected on Sep 08, we have raised a child ticket for the confirmation of the same but no response received. Kindly assist us to close the case. 

Thank you for your help. 

Regards. 

Fauzan 

From: "Nikhil Bishnoi" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
To: "Seeta Seeta" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >, "Shakeeb Arsalan" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >, "Fauzan Ahmad, Musalman" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >, "Apoorv Joshi" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Cc: "Nikhil Bishnoi" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Sent: Tuesday, October 20, 2020 10:33:57 PM 
Subject: Refund not processed - Order ID 9601206637 

Dear Team, 

WIth regards to Order ID 9601206637, the customer is telling that the item was collected on Sep 08, we have raised a child ticket for the confirmation of the same but no response received. 

Kindly assist. 

Regards, 

Nikhil. 

This e-mail message (which includes attachment/s thereto, if any, and the information therein), is legally privileged, proprietary, strictly confidential and exempt from disclosure, which is not waived or lost by mis-transmission or error. If you are not the original intended recipient of this message, it may be unlawful and illegal for you to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, disclose or otherwise use this message, or take any action in reliance on it, and the same is prohibited and forbidden. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by return reply and delete the message from your system without printing or making a copy. Neither the sender nor we are liable for any loss or damage as a result of this message, or for any delay, interception, corruption, virus, error, omission, improper or incomplete transmission thereof. www.landmarkgroup.com