Subject: Ticket Assigned - Product Knowledge
From: Babyshop <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 19 Oct 2019 04:56:27 +0000

Hi Fauzan Musalman,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Product Knowledge Hi Team,

The customer is interested in this product and would like to know it's
dimensions. Please get in touch.

Product:
https://www.babyshopstores.com/sa/en/Travel/Travel/Hardcase-%26-Softcase-Lug
gage/SHOEMART-Duchini-Hard-Case-Trolley-Bag-with-Retractable-Handle/p/161177
751

Customer's Details

Name: Haseem

Number:  0583841988

Email Address: [email-masked]

 

 

Regards,

Ellen Philip

Quality Control Manager 

Livechat-logo

Email: I Tel:  +1-833-247-2428

www.livechatltd.com I Skype: 

Address: Suite 306 Citygate House, Business Centre Stratford, 246-250
Romford Road, London, E7 9HZ, United Kingdom

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/201996