Subject: Ticket Assigned - Delayed Delivery
From: Babyshop <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 19 Oct 2019 04:56:27 +0000

Hi Fauzan Musalman,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Delayed Delivery Hi Tem,

The customer has placed an order from our website on Sep29 but haven't
received it yet. Please get in touch.

Customer's Details

Name: Dolly

Number: 0501002239

Email Address: [email-masked]

Order Number: 9756348263

Regards,

Ellen Philip

Quality Control Manager 

Livechat-logo

Email: I Tel:  +1-833-247-2428

www.livechatltd.com I Skype: 

Address: Suite 306 Citygate House, Business Centre Stratford, 246-250
Romford Road, London, E7 9HZ, United Kingdom

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/201997