Subject: Ticket Assigned - Product Knowledge
From: Babyshop <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 19 Oct 2019 04:56:26 +0000

Hi Fauzan Musalman,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Product Knowledge Hi Team,

The customer is interested in the following product and would like to know
it's weight. Please get in touch with the details we couldn't find the
specific information as well. 

Product:

Customer's Details

Name: Asdhaq

Number: 0554988774

Email Address: [email-masked]

Regards,

Ellen Philip

Quality Control Manager 

Livechat-logo

Email: I Tel:  +1-833-247-2428

www.livechatltd.com I Skype: 

Address: Suite 306 Citygate House, Business Centre Stratford, 246-250
Romford Road, London, E7 9HZ, United Kingdom

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/201979