Subject: Password reset requested for your Google Account
From: Google <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 17 Oct 2020 05:40:57 GMT

Password reset requested for your Google Account

Hi fauzan,

We recently received a request to recover the Google Account
[email-masked].

If you sent that request, you don't need to take any action. We'll
investigate your account and respond to you within a few days.

However, if you didn't make this request, please click on this link
<https://accounts.google.com/signin/challenge/marl/sgo?marl=ABHrDGR2mLaj0DKjAMNcuUe_UzusDtCkoCf8PDJMPWIj1L5TMF2EN2HwNMmM95HeMUkjDLUR0Ael3RnC2drvXHJPBiRlOkh7RXH_sRYGZCs726ZX4SZyrygwW5hcdTnCzq8fSbnY3tDd&hl=en-GB>
to cancel it. The link will expire in 48 hours.

(If you've resolved your issue, that's great. In that case, please feel
free to ignore this email.)

Thank you for your patience.

Yours sincerely,
The Google Accounts Team

This email can't receive replies. For more information, visit the Google
Accounts Help Centre <https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/185839>.

© 2020 Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA