Subject: Your Google Account Recovery Request
From: Google <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 17 Oct 2020 05:40:57 GMT

Your Google Account Recovery Request

[email-masked]

We're now reviewing the information that you provided about
[email-masked], and we'll reply to you soon.

You can check the status of your request at any time *here
<https://accounts.google.com/signin/challenge/marl/sts?marl=ABHrDGTtNQR9ohJm3-c6hqEbZnRPJZXPYiUEhKakkZj3TGsZlwGQPEYr2NJPtwiNOQzK0I-t4ydGbbOsaZKZt-Jm_dzxKbLABhW464gsA4vdMxIHGowxJu22hWx82xNdZ6pngCzYbHJU&hl=en-GB>*
.

In the meantime, here are our most common troubleshooting fixes:

    - *Back-up options *
    If you're having trouble signing in to web-based Google Services (like
    Gmail or Calendar) because you can't get a verification code on your
    primary phone, try using your back-up options: back-up phone
    <https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/1188780> or back-up codes
    <https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/1187538>.
    - *Application-specific passwords *
    If you're having trouble accessing an application on your mobile device
    (like the Gmail app) or an email client (like Outlook and Thunderbird),  
you
    may need to use an application-specific password
    <https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/185833>, instead of your
    personal password, when you sign in to them.

Sincerely,
Lily
The Google Accounts Team
You received this email to let you know about important changes to your
Google Account and services.
© 2020 Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA