Subject: Re: LSM productivity
From: Seeta Seeta <[email-masked]>
To: Mohd Imran <[email-masked]>
Cc: Shakeeb Arsalan <[email-masked]>, Apoorv Joshi <[email-masked]>, Fauzan Musalman <[email-masked]>, Mustehsan Siddiqui <[email-masked]>, jessie caparas <[email-masked]>, Mohmoud Elsayed <[email-masked]>, malik ismail <[email-masked]>, Mohammad Shababe Quamar <[email-masked]>, Saurabh <[email-masked]>, deeksha <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2020 03:34:50 -0700 (MST)

Hi Imran, 

Sorry for the late response, We are monitoring the SLA and will make sure to reach the given SLA in coming week. 

Thanks & Regards, 
Seeta Kunwar 

From: "Mohd Imran" <[email-masked]> 
To: "Seeta Seeta" <[email-masked]>, "Shakeeb Arsalan" <[email-masked]>, "Apoorv Joshi" <[email-masked]>, "Fauzan Musalman" <[email-masked]> 
Cc: "Mustehsan Siddiqui" <[email-masked]>, "jessie caparas" <[email-masked]>, "Mohmoud Elsayed" <[email-masked]>, "malik ismail" <[email-masked]>, "Mohammad Shababe Quamar" <[email-masked]>, "Saurabh" <[email-masked]>, "deeksha" <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Sunday, October 11, 2020 2:23:28 PM 
Subject: RE: LSM productivity 

Hi Team, 

SLA for this previous week is not achieved. Instead of going down first response and resolution time went on higher end. 

Please focus and achieve SLAs in running week. 

	

Email 

Week 	

Average 1st response time 	

Average resolution time 

12 Jul - 18 Jul 	

28h 54m 	

35h 19m 

19 Jul - 25 Jul 	

40h 0m 	

35h 19m 

26 Jul - 1 Aug 	

36h 19m 	

29h 51m 

2 Aug - 8 Aug 	

13h 27m 	

40h 56m 

9 Aug - 15 Aug 	

13h 5m 	

39h 39m 

16 Aug - 22 Aug 	

17h 48m 	

49h 25m 

23 Aug - 29 Aug 	

16h 57m 	

47h 42m 

30 Aug - 05 Sep 	

14h 20m 	

48h 44m 

06 Sep - 12 Sep 	

15h 7m 	

48h 9m 

13 Sep - 19 Sep 	

15h 53m 	

43h 4m 

20 Sep - 26 Sep 	

12h 29m 	

42h 55m 

27 Sep - 03 Oct 	

20h 5m 	

36h 40m 

04 Oct - 10 Oct 	

29h 47m 	

52h 34m 

Regards , 

Mohd. Imran 

Customer Support WEB TEAM. 

Landmark Tower, Dubai 

+971-45172116 

From: Mohd Imran 
Sent: Wednesday, October 7, 2020 10:31 AM 
To: Seeta Seeta <[email-masked]> 
Cc: Mustehsan Siddiqui <[email-masked]>; Fauzan Ahmad, Musalman <[email-masked]>; Apoorv Joshi <[email-masked]>; Shakeeb Arsalan <[email-masked]>; Jessie Caparas <[email-masked]>; Mahmoud Emadeldin Mahmoud Elsayed <[email-masked]>; Malik Ismail <[email-masked]>; Mohammad Shababe Quamar <[email-masked]>; Saurabh <[email-masked]>; deeksha <[email-masked]> 
Subject: RE: LSM productivity 

Hi Seeta, 

Thanks for sharing the plan. 

As per the last two weeks tickets assigned report of emails and chats we are only getting 850 emails and 104 chats on an average, with the current manpower we have enough capacity to handle this volume. This should be handled without any stretch and shifts. 

Below is the tickets assigned report. 

	

Date 	

Email assigned 	

Email resolved 	

Chats assigned 	

Chats resolved 

20-Sep 	

675 	

689 	

91 	

91 

21-Sep 	

630 	

693 	

126 	

125 

22-Sep 	

693 	

677 	

113 	

113 

23-Sep 	

716 	

630 	

134 	

135 

24-Sep 	

891 	

746 	

123 	

124 

25-Sep 	

752 	

614 	

19 	

19 

26-Sep 	

1016 	

932 	

23 	

22 

27-Sep 	

1067 	

734 	

200 	

198 

28-Sep 	

1049 	

671 	

169 	

170 

29-Sep 	

1065 	

832 	

35 	

36 

30-Sep 	

1073 	

789 	

171 	

170 

01-Oct 	

848 	

621 	

155 	

154 

02-Oct 	

656 	

1058 	

12 	

13 

03-Oct 	

799 	

785 	

9 	

9 

04-Oct 	

835 	

669 	

140 	

140 

05-Oct 	

807 	

739 	

133 	

133 

06-Oct 	

885 	

587 	

123 	

122 

From: Seeta Seeta < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Sent: Tuesday, October 6, 2020 6:15 PM 
To: Mohd Imran < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Cc: Fauzan Ahmad, Musalman < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Apoorv Joshi < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Shakeeb Arsalan < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Mustehsan Siddiqui < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Jessie Caparas < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Mahmoud Emadeldin Mahmoud Elsayed < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Malik Ismail < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Mohammad Shababe Quamar < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Saurabh < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; deeksha < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Subject: Re: LSM productivity 

External email sender, please take precaution. 

Hi Imran, 

In order to achive the SLA, We are following the below steps: 

- From today we are working in 24*7 shift so we can respond on maximum emails which we are receiving in daily basis. 

- From tomorrow onwards we are working for 12 hours everyday so we can finish the backlogs and meet the SLA. 

- Our tenured agents are taking care of SM / APP REVIEW / KW HC, along with chats and emails. 

- I will daily check aging cases daily. Also, will daily check on first response time, and make sure the agents complete all of their open cases before shift end. 

- Due to increased volume lately we are increasing our staffing. 

We will do our best to make sure the SLA is kept under control. 

Thanks & Regards, 
Seeta Kunwar 

From: "Seeta Seeta" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
To: "Mohd Imran" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Cc: "Fauzan Ahmad, Musalman" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >, "Apoorv Joshi" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >, "Shakeeb Arsalan" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >, "Mustehsan Siddiqui" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >, "jessie caparas" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >, "Mohmoud Elsayed" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >, "malik ismail" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >, "Mohammad Shababe Quamar" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >, "Saurabh" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Sent: Monday, October 5, 2020 3:53:41 PM 
Subject: Re: LSM productivity 

Hi Imran, 

We are working on the below highlighted concern and by tomorrow we will share the plan of action to improved the SLA. 

Thanks & Regards, 
Seeta Kunwar 

From: "Mohd Imran" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
To: "Seeta Seeta" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >, "Fauzan Ahmad, Musalman" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >, "Apoorv Joshi" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >, "Shakeeb Arsalan" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Cc: "Mustehsan Siddiqui" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >, "jessie caparas" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >, "Mohmoud Elsayed" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >, "malik ismail" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >, "Mohammad Shababe Quamar" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >, "Saurabh" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Sent: Monday, October 5, 2020 1:13:57 PM 
Subject: LSM productivity 

Hi Team, 

Please find below data of last 12 weeks for Average first response and resolution time. 

We are missing on average 1 st response from long time. 

Kindly share your inputs and plan of action to get this improved. 

	

Week 	

Average 1st response time 	

Average resolution time 

12 Jul - 18 Jul 	

28h 54m 	

35h 19m 

19 Jul - 25 Jul 	

40h 0m 	

35h 19m 

26 Jul - 1 Aug 	

36h 19m 	

29h 51m 

2 Aug - 8 Aug 	

13h 27m 	

40h 56m 

9 Aug - 15 Aug 	

13h 5m 	

39h 39m 

16 Aug - 22 Aug 	

17h 48m 	

49h 25m 

23 Aug - 29 Aug 	

16h 57m 	

47h 42m 

30 Aug - 05 Sep 	

14h 20m 	

48h 44m 

06 Sep - 12 Sep 	

15h 7m 	

48h 9m 

13 Sep - 19 Sep 	

15h 53m 	

43h 4m 

20 Sep - 26 Sep 	

12h 29m 	

42h 55m 

27 Sep - 03 Oct 	

20h 5m 	

36h 40m 

Regards , 

Mohd. Imran 

Customer Support WEB TEAM. 

Landmark Tower, Dubai 

+971-45172116 

This e-mail message (which includes attachment/s thereto, if any, and the information therein), is legally privileged, proprietary, strictly confidential and exempt from disclosure, which is not waived or lost by mis-transmission or error. If you are not the original intended recipient of this message, it may be unlawful and illegal for you to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, disclose or otherwise use this message, or take any action in reliance on it, and the same is prohibited and forbidden. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by return reply and delete the message from your system without printing or making a copy. Neither the sender nor we are liable for any loss or damage as a result of this message, or for any delay, interception, corruption, virus, error, omission, improper or incomplete transmission thereof. [ http://www.landmarkgroup.com/ | www.landmarkgroup.com ] 

This e-mail message (which includes attachment/s thereto, if any, and the information therein), is legally privileged, proprietary, strictly confidential and exempt from disclosure, which is not waived or lost by mis-transmission or error. If you are not the original intended recipient of this message, it may be unlawful and illegal for you to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, disclose or otherwise use this message, or take any action in reliance on it, and the same is prohibited and forbidden. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by return reply and delete the message from your system without printing or making a copy. Neither the sender nor we are liable for any loss or damage as a result of this message, or for any delay, interception, corruption, virus, error, omission, improper or incomplete transmission thereof. www.landmarkgroup.com