Subject: Ticket Assigned - Heartfelt Birthday Wish of a 3 year old from a mother to keep her promise
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 11 Oct 2020 08:33:59 +0000

Hi Fauzan Musalman,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Heartfelt Birthday Wish of a 3 year old from a mother to keep her promise Dear Concerned,
Greetings!

I am writing to you today on emotional grounds... asking for a wish I
fsiled to fulfil for my soon to be four year old son!

I got to know that for long a toy which I was looking for my son (but
couldn't afford) was made discounted at more than 75% last month.

It was a *Buzz Lightyear interactive action figurin*e which I asked
Babyshop center to collaborate with me once because I couldn't afford it
and stated the same reason and as I am a blogger, I mentioned I could write
a whole blog and fo shoutout to centerpoint and babyshop and do atleast 5
stories if the collaboration succeeded, but never heard back from you, I
know the brand os busy making goodwill and you can't incure losses like
these by sending expensive gifts to a microblogger.

However, due to the lockdown and salary cuts etc. which many people are
suffering these days, I was not able to search for anything with a big
expense coming on sale either...

But 3 days back, a known to of ours told they got the same Toy Story 4
Talking Buzz Lightyear for 100 AED instead of its original MRP of AED 400
at one of the centrepoint stores.

And to my misfortune, I started looking for the same for my son that day
onwards and everywhere it was out of stock... Believe me I went to every
store of yours in Abu Dhabi city and got it checked in many Dubai centers
too, it is not anywhere.

This Toy has been his *BIRTHDAY WISH FOR 1 YEAR NOW, *and this year he told
that friend of his who has a Buzz Lightyear already that he will be getting
it on his 4th birthday which is due next month.

We were to get that for him last year but the prices as I mentioned were
too high... & then when it came to the price which we could afford, we
missed...and I couldn't be more saddened of not being able to make my son
happy.

As an awaited promise to him for a year now, I feel we would fail him if
not able to provide him with his expected gift.

I am reaching out to you to know if you have one of that Interactive Buzz
Lightyear from Toy Story4; and it could be made available at any of your
stores for 100 AED I would be more than delighted and gratified to get it
from Centerpoint or Babyshop stores.

*I am not asking for any freebies,* but on the same price it was available
at many online and physical stores a few weeks back.

Waiting to hear from you.

Regards,
Samriddhi Bajpai Shukla (Sam)
0543284825

https://www.instagram.com/Resmomsibility

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/1523138