Subject: Ticket Assigned - Return medela mini Electric Pump
From: Babyshop <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 09 Oct 2020 08:03:16 +0000

Hi Fauzan Musalman,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Return medela mini Electric Pump Hi ,

I purchased medela mini electric pump worth AED 450 from Babyshop,Madina
Mall ,Al Qusais

As it’s didn’t use it and not convenient with using it I decided to return
the product.When I went to the store and asked them for return they refused
saying it’s not in original packaging because I have unwrapped the charger
wire .
I don’t understand how could I check the product without unwrapping the
charger wire .Also the lady at the counter she was showing so much attitude
that she Couldn’t take this .it was very new and all parts were there .Its
really very embarrassing to see this kind of customer service from a
branded shop like this .
I have bought and returned so many things in my life .They wud just check
if all things and boxes are there and would take up the return.But here in
Babyshop you refuse to return just giving some irrelevant reasons .Its
disgusting customer service .

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/525582