Subject: Ticket Assigned - Worst experience in Online purchase and fake Customer Care Information
From: Babyshop <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2020 06:29:13 +0000

Hi Fauzan Musalman,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Worst experience in Online purchase and fake Customer Care Information Hello,
      I'm Naseeba Nasar , residing in Muweilah, Sharjah.Who is your first
Online purchaser and felt Terrible experience in that Single purchasing
itself .
       Products in your site are only in Stock until it proceed to
Checkout. After proceeding its says that the product is Unavailable. Why
So??? I have put 11 in cart and 4 of them wer
Unavailable...Disgusting...That was on 23rd of September 2020 ,when you
have flat 50% offer .Were I filled my Cart on night of 22nd itself. I
talked Customer Service number which shown in the App by enquiring ' Is
there any in-store offer same day' (as the products in Online seems
anavailable ) She replied me that "there is 50% offer on everything on all
Babyshop stores only for that single day '.Which means Offer in Online is
also available in store ...
        I wish to purchase from Mirdif City Centre, Dubai. So to make Sure
I tried calling Babyshop Mirdif City Centre number which I got from Mirdif
City Centre site.Its not attending .Then went to their  Instagram page and
asked about that .They have behaved very politely and given another number
to Contact .Still not attending..So I understood that problem is with
Babyshop,  not with Mirdiff.
        Atlast I rushed to Mirdif City Centre dubai by keeping all my works
aside . What terrible was that...I felt insulted ...store people told that
' those offer is only Online ' from that point itself I called to Customer
Care number which I have connected before .. not attending ?‍♀️...
????? Actually whats going on ....Why I all your peeps are not
Connected?? WHY this Communication gap between them to Irritate we
customers ...Its very hard travelling from my place to get there.
            Then I back Online with my husband's phone (by the time my
phone was in out of charge)  Downloaded the App and proceed to purchase
with left over, which delivered on 26th evening.
              Again worse .... a product seems cancelled by its own which I
didn't and also one is damaged.
WHAT MORE TO HAVE  BAD EXPERIENCE FROM ALL THESE ???? THE ONE AND ONLY
THING I FELT BETTER FROM YOU IS ..TIMELY DELIVERED..ALL OTHER WER WORST AND
WORST FROM ALL ITS NOOK AND CORNER...WONT RECOMMEND TO ANY ...????
FEELING PITTY ON THIS STORE ,THOUGH THIS HAVE A GOOD REPUTATION BUT NOO
GENUINITY IN ANY SINGLE MATTER.
        I SEARCHED ABOUT REVIEWS FOR YOUR APP . EVERONE IS HAVING OR FACED
THE SAME . SO I GOT A VERY CLEAR PICTURE OF YOURS .
Bye
Naseeba Nasar

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/1528191