Subject: Ticket Assigned - App Store Optimization..
From: Max <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2020 06:29:10 +0000

Hi Fauzan Musalman,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  App Store Optimization.. Hi,

Do you have a business mobile App but its will not promote in play store?.
We can help on increasing your App downloads, Reviews and Ratings.

Our ASO Services in clude-

1.    We help you find the best keywords for your App Optimization

2.    Optimize your app Meta tags

3.    Monitor your app and category rankings

4.    Manage your ratings and reviews.

5.    Help people discover your app or game with App Store Search Ads.

6.    Detect keyword opportunities that are relevant to your app

We offer actionable and personalized recommendations to maximize your app's
visibility and improve your app rankings with our Process of App Store
Optimization.

Interested? Let's chat. Please reply with your Phone/WhatsApp/Skype and I
will get back to you right away.

Please share your country name with your targeted location where you want to
optimise your app.

Thanks & Regards

Aayushi

 

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/1528015